Democratic Monster Creation or something

capnfro

First Post
Sa

I agree with the Unholy Toughness and Flight. Are we only choosing two here still?

If so then my two votes would actually be for Unholy Toughness and Negative Energy Taint.

Rapida

First Post
I'm sorry I didn't clarify, YOU can make up traits also. I mean I'm not the president or anything, we are doing this together.

capnfro

First Post
Ah Ha!!

Ah ha! Ok... how about this?

Maddening Babble: The muttering and chattering of the skulls confuses anyone trapped in their midst. Any creature caught within the swarm at the beginning of their turn must make a Will save (DC 20) or be affected by the confusion spell. DC is Charisma based.

Rapida

First Post
Nice I've got another suggested power or two

Negative Energy Overflow: The damage caused by the skulls is from all off the negative energy the skulls give off. It follows the same rules as swarm damage but causes the damage to be negative energy not physical damage. This also has the side effect of curing undead if in the same square as them.
Damage Reduction 10//Magic and Adamantine

Making the powers time will be until friday, then we will vote on which powers and how many to include on Sunday.

Nightcloak

First Post
Rapida said:
Negative Energy Overflow: The damage caused by the skulls is from all off the negative energy the skulls give off. It follows the same rules as swarm damage but causes the damage to be negative energy not physical damage. This also has the side effect of curing undead if in the same square as them.
Damage Reduction 10//Magic and Adamantine

I like that one too. My vote is now for the previous two and this power also.

This thing is going to work out well for my schemes... :]

Keep up the great work Rapida! :)

Nightcloak

First Post
I'm sure you have some kind of devious ideal for a power this monster can have.

Hmm... One thing I think would be cool is:

Hunt: The _________ operates under a continuous deathwatch affect in a 120 foot radius. This allows the __________ to hunt down and find an opponent in underground or urban settings as well as target weak opponents to eliminate first.

Last edited:

Mr_GrinReaper

First Post
Namu Namu Namu!!!

*ahem, back to the subject

Shadow Rejuvination: By drawing shadow essence from the plane of shadow, ________'s can regenerate themselves, giving them regeneration 5 but they are delt normal damage by positive energy or good, also, this ability only functions if the ________ is in partial or total shadow

Remove ads