Describe your campaign in 10 words or less

Furyondy militia discover growing cancer of Orcus cult: don't forget Iuz!

Similar to my campaign (War, what is it good for) in setting and opponents. I also have human opponents, bandits, enemy special forces raids, and other opportunists to contend with, though.

Herobizkit

Adventurer
Humanoids tackle a dragon-filled mountain to learn the secret of a cursed land and its dying Human Barbarian tribes.

[edit: GAH! It's 10 words or less, moron.]

Humanoids tackle mountain, find dragons, secrets of a cursed land.

Last edited:

meomwt

First Post
Furyondy militia discover growing cancer of Orcus cult: don't forget Iuz!

Similar to my campaign (War, what is it good for) in setting and opponents. I also have human opponents, bandits, enemy special forces raids, and other opportunists to contend with, though.

They are just about to hit L3, and are completing an extension of their first mission (find out why those Gobllins have started raiding us) in a Castle filled with orcs, ogres and cross-breeds. After that, they get sent to Chendl, where they will find military indifference, human cultists of Orcus in the sewers and the need to be nice to the Thieves' Guild if they want to escape with their lives.

After that I'm planning: a raid on a village captured by Cultists; negotiating a truce with one of Iuz’s captains in Crockport in an attempt to gain an advantage against the Demon’s forces; breaching the goblin-infested sections of the Vesve forest to steal a minor artefact from under the noses of both Orcus’ and Iuzian clerics; before confronting the High Priest in his Temple and breaking his hold on the populace.

weem

First Post
Tough one...

I did my setting before remembering this was about campaigns, so I will show both...

My setting (Last Lands)...

Mankind has a new home... were they better off dead?

My campaign (Dark Water - game summaries here) in this setting...

Strange powers emerging, lists of names... beginning of the end.

Remove ads