D&D 4E Destiny's Tears OOC Thread 4E

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Rystil Arden[SBLOCK]
Rystil Arden said:
C'mon, you know you can't see Ninjas--too sneaky. I will e-mail the class to you, but it isn't posted online ;)

You know that eye rolling smiley is never around when you need it... :lol: Maybe its a ninja too. ;)

Rystil Arden said:
I like the concept too, but having Lara Kai involved at all *is* a change from the original concept that came out of the blue, and it seems to me it is a change designed just to get the Martial Artist class.
Yup, I've lost games and I'm trying to get all my concepts done...
[/SBLOCK]

Rystil Arden

First Post
BS:
[SBLOCK]
I'm going to bed now--let me know about the Ninja and if not, I'll post a list of all the available classes she could be in the morning
[/SBLOCK]

Bront

The man with the probe
Rystil Arden said:
BS:
[SBLOCK]
I'm going to bed now--let me know about the Ninja and if not, I'll post a list of all the available classes she could be in the morning
[/SBLOCK]
Can I pick your brain quickly in the plague thread? :)

Rystil Arden

First Post
BS:
[SBLOCK]
Yup, I've lost games and I'm trying to get all my concepts done...
I'd be happier if you'd keep Sakura out of the mix of this other character--Please remember: Blossoming Strife is likely to happen, and Sakura is the character for Blossoming Strife.
[/SBLOCK]

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Rystil Arden[SBLOCK]
Rystil Arden said:
I'd be happier if you'd keep Sakura out of the mix of this other character--Please remember: Blossoming Strife is likely to happen, and Sakura is the character for Blossoming Strife.

Was... I'll probaly go with something else now.
[/SBLOCK]

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Rystil Arden[SBLOCK]
Rystil Arden said:

I vetoed it already. Its not what I want and besides no slaves...

Anyhow I'm going with the Tralg. He might not be able to talk to the others but he can surely kill them. :mad: :lol:
[/SBLOCK]

Remove ads