• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 4E Destiny's Tears OOC Thread 4E

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Rystil Arden[SBLOCK]
Rystil Arden said:
I told you why your explanation doesn't work, and it isn't stubbornness. Are you saying I'm lying to you?

How do you get stubbornness to lying to you? And RA you do have a stubborn streak. I’m sorry if you truly don’t but I’ve butted heads with you over simple edits in IC threads for hours with no resolution, I’ve also had to delete 20 to 30 posts cause the game didn’t go the way you wanted it and you won’t just take it from there.

Stubborn I say! Stubborn! :lol: I know I am. :) :lol: (Honesty see my last email... I hope that helps explain things.)
[/SBLOCK]

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Rystil Arden[SBLOCK]
Rystil Arden said:
url=http://rondine.hp.infoseek.co.jp/cg/mithra.jpg]This one will load[/url] I promise :)
I've not giving up on this concept yet... I guess we can talk about that via email.

If her tail was cut off, could her ears be cut upon to turn them into more human ears or do the ears come off from the point and not from the side?

Is there any chance a mixture of nymph blood could produce nymph ears?

(I'm hoping to make it obvious to anyone who looks at her that those that created her where very evil people who morphed her father to meet their needs. The more she looks like a nymph with the ability to bite for pleasure the better this is shown.)

If it could be done with surgery would surgical altered ears effect her mechanics in any way?

I know you like Slagg and Pleione, I respect that, and it does weigh upon my decision but I would like to know if the above would/could work... I know your number of games is quickly reaching your max out but I always hope for one more. (Like a solo game, and I think Slagg and Pleione could benefit greatly from that type of game. :D )
[/SBLOCK]

Thanee

First Post
Rystil:
[SBLOCK]I have already stated, what Melody is going to do, she will just do that. That's why I'm not posting anything else, since I wouldn't know what else to do right now. ;)[/SBLOCK]

Bye
Thanee

Eonthar

Explorer
RA & FX:[SBLOCK]
Rystil Arden said:
Nice interplay between Abdiel and Mhrazhar--keep up the great roleplaying :) (not that you don't do well all the time, but the last few posts in particular stood out for me as having taken a lot of effort and been very well-crafted :))
Thanks. I don't have much time to post this week, and won't next week either, so I am trying to make them count.

[/SBLOCK]

Rystil Arden

First Post
Thanee:
[SBLOCK]
Makes perfect sense, and I totally understand--once the AbMM group gets to the convocation, I'll get Melody that message and we'll pick right up :)
[/SBLOCK]

Remove ads