• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 4E Destiny's Tears OOC Thread 4E

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Bront said:
I've been told to do so by my boss before so that people weren't tempted to ask to put them back into service (It was last year to some Pentium 166 and 233s, everyone is trying to cut corners and they'd ask for free computers and then complain they were too slow.)
The best way to make information unrecoverable is still to make the PC non workable… I’ve formatted, reformatted, hammered, and then dumped overboard more than one hard drive. :lol:

Bront

The man with the probe
Brother Shatterstone said:
The best way to make information unrecoverable is still to make the PC non workable… I’ve formatted, reformatted, hammered, and then dumped overboard more than one hard drive. :lol:
They were after the CPU more than the HD actualy :confused:

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
khavren said:
I once watched a particulrly paranoid guy reformat, degauss, sledgehammer, and then run it over with a tank :)
:lol: Well are remains did end up at the bottom of the ocean in international waters… That's not as funny as a tank but its got to be just as good! :D :lol:

Remove ads