• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Detail Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agreed, Bront! I wouldn't mind having Arcane spell power along.

As for LF's Shade, I'm aware, Wulfcyne just calls everybody 'Sir'..... old military habits die hard :D

Moggthegob

First Post
Ironically, at the pace things are going one of my characters may be the first wizard or archivist to appear in the Tavern(as Zook is both). An archivist will wor kequally well for my designs... Of course, i only have one response to my adventure so far so I do not know if I can even start it right now even if I wanted to.

As for the wizard thing, it isn't necessary but it'd be kinda nice.

ohhhhh! I really like the Archivist class! Ha ha...I will resist the urge to submit a new 2nd lvl PC to StoneGod.... I wanna test run Wulfcyne, but I do hope an Arcane Caster shows up.... me thinks SpellCraft/Know:Arcana will be needed.

In case it wasn't clear, I hope to get a spot in your addy, Mogg.
~Dirk

Moggthegob

First Post
That is abundantly clear. That bodes well, one active poster can make a game move a lot quicker. There will be a spot for you I am certain.

Mellubb

First Post
I am and I am. I submitted what I had I am now adding info requested by Wik. I am having blast here with my family. You would be amazed at how much kids grow in 15 months.

Moggthegob

First Post
well it is difficult to tell what lines the people in the tavern are going to fall under but ill take your frontliner if you take my cleric as sort of an exchange of favors for running games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads