• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

di Senzio's Tournement: Arena - Tribune [El Jefe judging]

Velmont

First Post
-=-=-= Octavio =-=-=-
Octavio rapier hit teh air as she dodges the blow. She quickly retaliate for another hard hit in the chest. "You want me to do the third too?" she replies to Octavio.

[SBLOCK=OOC]She hits for 6 damage.

Melinda: 0 Damage
Octavio: 13 damages[/SBLOCK]

-=-=-= Khairi =-=-=-
Khairi swings but his first scimitar swing the air and the second slides on the chainshirt of his opponent. He replies with anotehr swing that grapple both legs of Khairi and that time, teh Sairundani is unable to keep his balance and fall on his back. The chainmaster quickly swing the other end of his chain on Khairi on the same fluid move that allowed him to trip his opponent and Khairi quickly raise his swords and block the hit.

[SBLOCK=OOC]Chainmaster trips Khairi but miss him.

Chainmaster: 7 Damage
Khairi: 0 damage, prone[/SBLOCK]

-=-=-= Semabin =-=-=-
Semabin position himself to attack Kwella but he see his sword being blocked by Kwella off-hand weapon. Kwella double swing at Semabin, one easily dodge by Semabin, but teh second scratch barely his visage.

[SBLOCK=OOC]Kwella hit for 1 big damage.

Kwella: 0 damage
Semabin: 1 damage[/SBLOCK]

Velmont

First Post
-=-=-= Octavio =-=-=-
Melinda simply swings again at Octavio, straigth and precise at the neck, and Octavio falls down, knock down. Melinda lower her guards seeing the combat finished. She removes her helm and looks down. The healers come into the circle and knells next to the unconscious body of Octavio. They quickly awaken him. Melinda offer her hands to Octavio. "Better luck next time."

[SBLOCK=OOC]Critical for Melinda... Octavio is out.[/SBLOCK]

-=-=-= Khairi =-=-=-
Khairi stands up but not without having to dodge his opponent chain who pass an inch over his head. Khairi the swings his sword who find his target again, but the chainmaster doesn,t lose his concentration and quickly do the same things again, tripping his opponent. Khairi falls down on his back again but that time, he recieve his opponent chain straigth on the chest, feeling an hard blow on him.

[SBLOCK=OOC]Khairi hit without a critical. The chainmaster trip Khairi again and hit for 9 damages.

Chainmaster: 14 Damage
Khairi: 9 damage, prone[/SBLOCK]

-=-=-= Semabin =-=-=-
Semabin swing his scimtar, the first being parried, but teh sceond find his way throught Kwella defence, but barely connect for a scratch. Kwella tries to hit Semabin but his swords only find the air.

[SBLOCK=OOC]Kwella miss both swing badly... at 1 damage per hit, that combat might be long :p

Kwella: 1 damage
Semabin: 1 damage[/SBLOCK][/QUOTE]

Heckler

First Post
ooc: Daaamn, that's overkill. I was already disabled. My last attack dropped me to -1 (hence my falling to the ground). Her last attack was unneccesary.

Velmont

First Post
Heckler said:
ooc: Daaamn, that's overkill. I was already disabled. My last attack dropped me to -1 (hence my falling to the ground). Her last attack was unneccesary.

OOC: I miscalculate your HP... I thought you were still on your feet.

Remove ads