Dial Dice

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
Looks like they're going to redesign the dice wheels to have the numbers in random, non-consecutive order. Perhaps it's early enough that they thought they'd do better overall if they present them that way from the start. Requires a new video, though.

sheadunne

Explorer
Looks like they're going to redesign the dice wheels to have the numbers in random, non-consecutive order. Perhaps it's early enough that they thought they'd do better overall if they present them that way from the start. Requires a new video, though.

They just cancelled the kickstarter and are going to relaunch it next week.

They plan on making it out of Stainless Steel, have random number patterns, create a nice sleeve for the card, the d10 will be 0-9 instead of 1-10 and the d20 will be a single dial. All good things. I'll add a note when they relaunch.

zigmenthotep

First Post
They just cancelled the kickstarter and are going to relaunch it next week.

They plan on making it out of Stainless Steel, have random number patterns, create a nice sleeve for the card, the d10 will be 0-9 instead of 1-10 and the d20 will be a single dial. All good things. I'll add a note when they relaunch.
Neato, I was actually worried that the card wouldn't be durable enough, and wasn't fond of the 2 dial d20. I hope they also move the percentile dials next to each other so you can easily spin them both at once, that was the only other thing I didn't like.

dafrca

First Post
Ok, other than the novelty of it, why would a gamer want to use this over dice?

I am not trying to be mean, rather I am trying to understand the value the $30+ brings to me as the gamer.

Remove ads