D&D 5E Dice Camera Action intro video for next season, insight to the next hardback?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gradine

The Elephant in the Room (she/her)
So how many innocent men are you willing to destroy to insure not a single guilty man goes free? I want this damn answer from those supporting destroying this man on public media with only Twitter based evidence. How many innocent men are you willing to condemn and possibly imprison where they are likely to be raped so no guilty men go free. Just give me a number.

None. Because this isn’t about condemning men to prison; it’s about protecting our community from predators like Jared.

Gradine

The Elephant in the Room (she/her)
So how many innocent men are you willing to destroy to insure not a single guilty man goes free? I want this damn answer from those supporting destroying this man on public media with only Twitter based evidence. How many innocent men are you willing to condemn and possibly imprison where they are likely to be raped so no guilty men go free. Just give me a number.

I’ll flip the question; how many women and girls are you willing to condemn to a lifetime of trauma from sexual harassment and violence before you’re willing to admit that maybe something, anything should be done about it?

Scott Graves

First Post
None. Because this isn’t about condemning men to prison; it’s about protecting our community from predators like Jared.

I said "and possibly imprison". I am asking about destroying reputations, ending their business connections and other harsh consequences (prison being one of them). How many innocent folks will you let suffer this in order to "protect the community"? That's what I want to know.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Jeez. Thread closed. We literally just closed a thread on this exact topic ... for this exact reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads