• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E Digital Gaming Tables

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
In Sioux City?! Oh, if only I had been into the hobby younger! I would totally be there! I grew up in that area! Maybe a reason to go visit the folks...

Hussar

Legend
That's very nice. Sweet. That's with the base program?

My Thule campaign would have buildings that look a LOT like those. The FR 15th century French buildings don't work, but, that adobe coloured town map would work perfectly.

Hrm, I do own the old Neverwinter Nights set. Never really got around to playing it. Just lost interest. But, digging this out for map building like this would be sweet. How long does it take to build maps like this.

ProphetSword

Explorer
Trying to keep some themes going. If anyone has a suggestion for a theme, let me know.

This time, it's city streets:

City Streets 1.jpg

City Streets 2.jpg

City Streets 3.jpg

City Streets 4.jpg

City Streets 5.jpg

ProphetSword

Explorer
What TV Model did you use?

I'm not sure on the model (I can let you know later), but I can tell you it's a 40" TV, if that helps.

EDIT:
40" is plenty large enough to create a decent size battlefield. Here's a recent picture I took of the party fighting some goblins in a lava filled cave. The PCs are attacking from across the lava with bows. (The goblins have highlights under them because I move the digital discs on the computer screen and the players move the monster miniatures wherever I move them so that I don't have to walk around the table all the time).

4sgtmr.jpg

Last edited:

Remove ads