D&D General Digital Maps for Roll20

DiceGrimorium

Adventurer
Hi everyone!

I have a couple of new maps for you today, a small camp in the forest and another lava map which I like to call The Ring of Fire.

Small Forest Camp 22x30

SmallCampPublic1JPG.jpg SmallCampPublic2JPG.jpg

Ring Of Fire 30x22

RingOfFirePublic1JPG.jpg RingOfFirePublic2JPG.jpg

DiceGrimorium

Adventurer
Greetings, all!

This week I have drawn my second river crossing battle map. I have expanded upon the idea a little bit and also added a ruined tower in the bottom right corner of the map.

The top of the tower is all ruined and as such the stairs don't connect to anything, but if you wish to use it as the bottom floor of a full tower then there shouldn't be too much trouble since I have left the stairs mostly intact.
This place is a good hiding spot I think. Perfect for placing hidden enemies or even some items within its ruined walls.

In addition to that, I've placed enough rocks in the river should your group prefer to take an alternate route. Maybe the bridge is too much of a bottle neck and the rogue can cross the river to wreak havoc behind the enemy lines.

River Crossing Vol. 2 22x30

RiverCrossingIIPublicJPG.jpg

DiceGrimorium

Adventurer
Greetings, it's me once more!

I was in the mood of drawing a jungle environment and as such I present to you my newest battle map: Jungle Lake!

I added a lot of palm trees to this one so the party (and monsters!) have to be careful with line of sight and cover.

The lake in the middle of the map can provide some sustenance to your players in case they haven't been drinking enough liquids lately and it's also a great place to hide some aquatic monsters for the group to fight.

In the event your players are traversing the harsh desert environment, this map also works well enough as an Oasis. Go ahead and put those Ancient Egypt inspired monsters to good use!

Jungle Lake 22x30

JungleLakePublicJPG.jpg

DiceGrimorium

Adventurer
This time I bring you a map that has a variety of interesting terrain. At the bottom of the map you can find a forest area that can bridge any number of my maps with this one. And as the main event there's a large cliff with three waterfalls.

The party can choose to jump on the rocks on either side of the map to more easily reach the cliff and try to climb towards their next destination.

The large area with water in the middle can be used to more easily add water-based monsters to the encounter you have planned, and it's large enough to be able to house a big boss monster too!

At the top you can find a few small rivers. These can be used to the advantage of either the party or the party's enemies by casting electricity-based spells. That way you can close off the little "islands" and make for a more interesting encounter.

Forest Waterfalls 22x30

WaterfallsPublicJPG.jpg

DiceGrimorium

Adventurer
Hello once again!

How are you enjoying Descent Into Avernus? I was inspired by the new adventure module to do a battle map that can be used while adventuring in the first layer of Baator. Though if you're not running the adventure fret not, as it can be used as an underground volcanic map too.

Taking the Avernus angle, I thought you could use this battle map for a random encounter. I've drawn several lava pools that the players have to avoid while battling devils or any sort of monsters you have prepared for your adventure.

Bonus points for the DM if one of the random fireballs flying across the sky of Avernus hits one of the lava pools and causes splash damage to the players, making them panic more than they should.
I've included a variant without the bridges as well, making an already difficult to traverse battle map even more more challenging.

Lava Pools 30x20

LavaPoolsPublic1JPG.jpg

LavaPoolsPublic2JPG.jpg

DiceGrimorium

Adventurer
Greetings!

I'm back this week with a new forest map! This one is the always handy straight road in the forest, something that a lot of campaigns end up using sooner or later.

I added a few fences to make the map a little bit more interesting, as these can provide partial cover for the characters or monsters involved in the battle.

Forest density is medium, providing plenty of opportunity for hiding while still keeping some open areas for maneuvering.

Straight Forest Road 22x30

StraightRoadPublicJPG.jpg

DiceGrimorium

Adventurer
Thank you all for the nice comments!

Since it's now my favorite season over here, and I wanted to share with you my autumnal cheer with this new battle map.

This one is a very relaxing landscape with a small lake where the local monsters gather to dance for their magic rituals. Where the trees provide ample cover opportunities and where the top of the cliffs provide good vantage points for adventurers and their enemies alike.

There's also a small passage in the bottom of the map, great for when you want to lead the party into a more mountainous area.

I hope to draw more autumn maps like this one in the future since I love the way forests look in this season.

Autumnal Forest Lake 20x28

AutumnForestLakePublicJPG.jpg

Remove ads