D&D General Digital Maps for Roll20

DiceGrimorium

Adventurer
They say that every lord should have their own maze. A perfect way to distract would-be invaders. I don't know if that's true or not, but at the very least I'm pretty sure it will cause dysfunctional parties to argue and argue about which way to take next.

The maze might not prove to be dangerous by itself, but one riddled with traps and creatures is sure to make the life of an adventurer harder than it already is. The limited line of sight is sure to provide a nice challenge and you can always hide fun surprises inside the hedge.

Hedge Maze 24x30

MazePublic.jpg

DiceGrimorium

Adventurer
This battle map will keep your players on their toes; The elevated part in this forest is a prime location to oversee the rest of the terrain. The creatures who take this strategic place will surely have an advantage over those below.

But the ones who're down also have a nice opportunity to hide among all the trees and other vegetation, or even try to use the water to their advantage: Jaws-style!

Forest River Confluence 23x30

ForestRiverConfluencePublic.jpg

DiceGrimorium

Adventurer
The mining operation has been a success thus far and the evil overlord is using all the magic ore to further their vile plans of world domination.

A group of adventurers is brave enough to go deep into the mines and disrupt the flow of ore. But first they must find a way to get inside.

The mine is well guarded and so the party of heroes will have to plan carefully if they don't want to bring attention to themselves. Or they could always attack everything in sight, that seems to work too.

Snowy Mine Entrance 23x30

MineEntrancePublic.jpg

DiceGrimorium

Adventurer
There are times that the Drow of the Underdark capture adventurers. This adventurers are sometimes the subjects of fierce interrogations, perpetual servitude or worse.

"Worse" sometimes means being tied up and thrown into a pits that seem to go deeper and deeper into the center of the planet. Other times "worse" means giant aberrations from the depths come out of these pits to devour the would-be heroes as an afternoon snack while their captors laugh in their face.

These ceremonies of throwing humanoids into pits are at times religious in nature, as offerings to the Spider Queen. But more often than not they're just a way for the dark elves to have some fun with their prey. Either way, my opinion is that this is madness!

Cavern Pit 23x30

CavernPitPublic.jpg

DiceGrimorium

Adventurer
I have for you guys something that's inspired by one particular video game inn that I'm sure it's familiar to a lot of you in it's layout: The Sleeping Giant Inn.

It's not a completely faithful recreation, but I wanted to capture the spirit of the inn the most, especially since there's many inns Skyrim that share a similar layout.

So let your players have a drink and then have a good brawl. And if need be they can take the battle outside too!

Sleeping Dwarf Inn 23x30

SleepingDwarfInnPublic.jpg

DiceGrimorium

Adventurer
After many trials and tribulations the group of heroes have finally reached their final destination: the place where piles and piles of gold await. The place where chests the size of wagons filled with precious gems lay just for the taking.

But there's a catch. Of course there's always a catch. And this time the catch is that the gold they seek is the hoard of a great dragon.

The adventurers might want to take advantage of the rocky formations to hide from the mighty beast. They might even try to hide in the piles of gold. But a dragon is a dragon and this is its home and I'm pretty sure the dragon won't fall for that. Will they be successful in reclaiming the stolen gold? Or will they perish, just another set of bones to add to the pile?

Dragon Lair 22x33

DragonLairPublic.jpg

DiceGrimorium

Adventurer
The party of adventurers have tracked the evil wizard to a remote cave located deep in the mountains. To their horror, it seems our macabre friend has been experimenting with an acidic green sludge that now surrounds his hideout. Maybe as a defense mechanism or just the byproduct of the experiment going terribly wrong, the sludge has all but engulfed all of the environment.

Either way, the group now has to travel through the viscous and lethal liquid in order to reach their enemy. But that's not the only problem.

On the path to the wizard's lair they'll find a group of vicious mages (now under the wizard's command) who have been doing their own forbidden alchemy far away from prying eyes. Between the particular terrain and the sickening mages who want more subjects for their experiments, will the group of heroes be able to reach their main target?

Acidic Passage 23x30

AcidicPassagePublic.jpg

DiceGrimorium

Adventurer
The party has been tasked with defeating the bandit lord who has been a major problem the last few months. This won't be an easy task however, for the bandit gang is holed up in a fort located in the woods and the group will have to be very careful with their approach or risk falling prey to the evil-doers.

The fort itself is surrounded by a moat and as such the adventurers will have to swim and then climb the wooden fortifications if they want to try for a stealthy approach. Otherwise they can opt to go straight through the main entrance and try to avoid the almost inevitable hail of arrows from the bandit sentries.

On the middle of the fort there's a small watchtower as well. It can be an annoying obstacle for the heroes or a huge aid if they can somehow claim it for their own.

Forest Bandit Fort 23x30

ForestBanditFortPublic.jpg

DiceGrimorium

Adventurer
This is a fairly simple bandit camp, but it does have a few quirks that'll make the encounter more interesting.

First off is the elevated wooden platforms that the bandits can use to spot and take pot-shots at the players. But the party can try to stay hidden using their surroundings and avoid detection too!

And then there's the elevated terrain on the top left part of the map. Like the platforms, this area can give the bandits an advantage while in combat or just to have a better vantage point. Then again, the adventurers can also claim this part for their own and probably have an easier battle while they overlook the rest of the camp.

Forest Bandit Camp 23x30

ForestBanditCampPublic.jpg

DiceGrimorium

Adventurer
The king's advance force has been tasked with building a harbor so adventurers from all over the world can come to the snowy continent and put an end to the threat that has been laying dormant in the North for far too long.

Plenty of supplies for future battles have been transported and even cannons and a watchtower have been set in place in the event enemy ships come to destroy this small outpost. This marks the beginning of an icy adventure that many heroes might not survive.

Snowy Harbor 22x33

SnowyHarborPublic.jpg

Last edited:

Remove ads