• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Diplomatic Immunity OOC: The Third

Bront

The man with the probe
Rystil Arden said:
Not yet at least :D
I've been trying, but if it's too much more complex than monopoly, she's generaly not interested.

Though she did enjoy Lunar Rails, and I'd hope she could enjoy Settlers on occasion, it's just not her thing.

Odd, since I met her in an online RPG :)

Rystil Arden

First Post
Bront said:
I've been trying, but if it's too much more complex than monopoly, she's generaly not interested.

Though she did enjoy Lunar Rails, and I'd hope she could enjoy Settlers on occasion, it's just not her thing.

Odd, since I met her in an online RPG :)
Hmm...how can you enjoy MMOs but not tabletop gaming? Well, I guess there are a lot of people who do...maybe the graphical world gives a greater sense of immediacy.

Bront

The man with the probe
Rystil Arden said:
Hmm...how can you enjoy MMOs but not tabletop gaming? Well, I guess there are a lot of people who do...maybe the graphical world gives a greater sense of immediacy.
It was a text based game, that turned a bit more into a RP chat room than anything due to the stagnation of the game. And she somewhat enjoyed it, but has moved on. (Federation if any of you are curious, and no, not a Star Trek game)

Bront

The man with the probe
Woho! Getting things done :)

I got one of my M&M characters done, and have the pic for the other.

I got 3 fillings (woho!)

I got a car in the to mechanic

And I broke a VCR :(

Rystil Arden

First Post
Bront said:
Woho! Getting things done :)

I got one of my M&M characters done, and have the pic for the other.

I got 3 fillings (woho!)

I got a car in the to mechanic

And I broke a VCR :(
Yay! I sorta finished one project and then did my assignment for Thursday too.

Bront

The man with the probe
Rystil Arden said:
Yay! I sorta finished one project and then did my assignment for Thursday too.
Cool :)

I need to write Gun Monkey's background. And then I might do Purple Haze, or draw up my VoP Monk.

Rystil Arden

First Post
Bront said:
Cool :)

I need to write Gun Monkey's background. And then I might do Purple Haze, or draw up my VoP Monk.
Ah. Mutants and Masterminds sounds like it might be cool, but I have no clue how the ruleset works. Of course, I have the FCTF superheroes ruleset from ENP for free, so I likely won't be purchasing M&M anytime soon.

Bront

The man with the probe
Well, I could always help you with a character if you realy want, it's different, but works well for supers.

I got the tape out of the VCR, and now it powers on, but it locks up once it gets a tape in it. Technicaly, that would be ok for us half the time, since we rarely use it to record, but we do use it for a tuner (Old TV). I'll just have to replace it eventualy with a nicer newer one.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads