• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Diplomatic Immunity--Preface: Vasha's Discovery, Part II

Bront

The man with the probe
"Here, let me heal the rest of this" she says, as she gently and deliberately lays her hands on Niilaa again, and heals the rest of her wounds.

Vasha swoons a bit after the third casting, as her energy is drained. She drops to one knee and leans against the bed.

OOC: That would make her 4th casting of a 1st level spell at 3 per cast, so bring her down to 9/20.

Rystil Arden

First Post
*Niilaa is surprised as Vasha swoons back.*

"What happened?"

"Yes, what's wrong, Sister? Are you alright?"

*Louteah comes over to put her arms around Vasha.*

(OOC: Actually, she only has to pay 2 per cast in this room and 1 in some due to the presence of the awakened Jhyram Arris, but we'll pretend she paid 3 so she can swoon if you like :))

Bront

The man with the probe
"Casting like this, takes a bit out of me. I take from Arris, but I aslo give back, unlike the Dragonlords. Though it seems a bit easier than it's been in the past. Perhaps the Jhyram Arris is helping me. I'll just need some rest."

She climbs up and sits on the bed. "Are you feeling better Naalii?"

OOC: Ooh, cool. So maybe she practiced her massage spell on herself once or twice earlier today. :eek:

Rystil Arden

First Post
*Niilaa nods.*

"Yes, the bruises don't hurt as much now, even when I move around...it's better now...You do seem different than before. I'm sorry I said those things about you, Vasha...Will you be my friend?"

(OOC: If you have the Jhyram Arris in a natural environment, you can actually get it to subtract points off the cost (minimum 1) so that second level spells only cost 2 :))

Bront

The man with the probe
"I'd like that Niilaa." she hugs her. "Would you like to see Zythryd? Or did you see him already?"

OOC: Sweet, I should get one to carry around ;)

Bront

The man with the probe
"He suffered greatly, but Alyz helped get most of what was done to him corrected. He's still a bit nervous though, and is having trouble trusting, and I'll admit I'm to blame. I trusted Vrymiin, and you all payed, and I'm so sorry."

"Let's go see him, ok?"

With Louteah's help at first, but eventualy on her own power, she leads them to Zythryd. Before they arive, she whispers to Louteah "I will talk with you later sister, but you need not stay around Zythryd for the moment if it bothers you, he is still hurt from all he went through, but he is a good man, and I'm sure you'll get to know and like him once he's able to trust again."

Rystil Arden

First Post
"Okay, thank you Vasha. I'll be glad to see Master Zythryd again."

*Niilaa's step seems a bit lighter than before as she walks towards Vasha's room, which is where Vasha stormed out on him last.*

"Yes...I'm sorry, but I don't want to hear him saying terrible things about Lhyzra again...Thanks for understanding, Vasha."

*Louteah gives Vasha a hug and then heads off.*

Bront

The man with the probe
"He's just Zythryd now, you're free Naalii, but I'm sure he'll be happy to see a friendly face."

Vasha smiles as she walks into her room with Naalii.

Rystil Arden

First Post
*Zythryd looks up from where he sits, holding Puddles.*
"Niilaa, you're alright!"

*The former slave runs into his arms.*
"Master Zythryd!"

"I'm so glad you're safe...I heard what Vrymiin did..."

"Yes...she made me think it was Vasha who did it...Jyyrla died thinking it was Vasha who killed her..."

"That's awful! That disgusting bitch!"

Remove ads