• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Diplomatic Immunity--Preface: Vasha's Discovery, Part II

Bront

The man with the probe
"I'm sorry Niilaa (Please tell me her last name isn't Waffyr). I didn't mean to talk over you. This is my room, and this is Puddles." Puddles wags his tail at hearing his name.

Rystil Arden

First Post
"Oh, okay. Hi there Puddles!"

*She waves and greets the dog warmly, as if he is strange and wonderful. Pets are, after all, quite a rarity on Arris, and most of the indigenous wildlife is no longer so cute.*

(OOC: I don't get the reference. What's Niilaa Waffyr?)

Rystil Arden

First Post
"Sure, that sounds good. But don't over-exert yourself, okay?"

"Over-exert? What happened? Vasha, you look so tired...were you up all night over me? I'm so sorry!"

(OOC: Ohhhh, that :eek:)

Bront

The man with the probe
"I get drained when I use my magic too much. I'll be fine, really." Vasha gets up for a moment, and then sits back down "Maybe a short rest."

She calls Zythryd over for a second "Zythryd, would it be too much to ask that you appologize to Louteah? No matter what you feel about Alyz, Louteah is truely inocent, perhaps more so than myself."

Once Vasha is feeling a bit more energetic (shouldn't take long, even if her spell points aren't back), she'll lead Zythryd and Niilaa on a tour of the estate. She'll avoid Alyz's quarters for now, as to not cause a problem.

Rystil Arden

First Post
*Zythryd shakes his head.*

"I said I'd give them a chance, but I'm not going to apologise unless I was wrong."

*Vasha shows them the few rooms that she has seen in the estate, which doesn't amount to much when you eliminate Alyz's study chambres. At least it includes the kitchen and dining room, though.*

Bront

The man with the probe
"There's often food available here, just grab or make what ya want, or you can ask one of the servants. Many of them are former slaves that Alyz set free. I wonder if <Former slave girl> is around? Alyz bought her so some creepy old guy didn't." she shudders.

OOC: I'm sorry, forgot her name, and hard to dig.

Rystil Arden

First Post
"Alright, that's good to know."

"Yes, thank you. Is that Briinn over there?"

*She points over to the side, where Briinn is putting away some unfinished food.*

Bront

The man with the probe
"Yes, that's here. Hi Briinn," Vasha says, giving the girl a hug, "this is Zythryd and Niilaa. They're going to be staying here for a while. How are you studies going?"

Remove ads