Discussion - General Discussion Thread 2010-17

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
kill him if he died?

isn't that . . . um . . oh nerver mind.

To all the jusdges, a heads up:

Karl Rutherford has leveled up and as soon as I take care of stuff I will send it for approval.

Scott DeWar

Ah, very well then. cheers to you Sir Knight. ( will toast you l8r when i am home with a bottle of Killian's, as i am currently at a coffee shop. ((ein Kaffee klatch?)) )

LogicsFate

First Post
I live again!.... Again!

Figured I'd reactivate Elise if nothing more than some RDI RP, took her out of the Lost Mithril quest thread that died. How's everything going?

Scott DeWar

kill him if he died?

isn't that . . . um . . oh nerver mind.

To all the jusdges, a heads up:

Karl Rutherford has leveled up and as soon as I take care of stuff I will send it for approval.

update:

Karl Rutherford is approved by 'nock. Karl Rutherford is not yet approved. I will fix the tid bits on his ranks mentioned in the e-mail.

Thank you Bodynock.

Karl has been fixed of all things found. he has been officially leveled up by Trouvere and is approved for Rogue 3 (watch your pockets every one!)

Last edited:

GlassEye

Adventurer
Scott De War tells me his computer has had some sort of hard drive failure and it's going to be a little bit before he can make it back online.

Scott DeWar

Hi, Its me, Scott DeWar. I am on a loner and I will try and update what is going on with my characters. I have this loner for two days. my hard drive is totally fried, but not to worry. it had very little on it. It is a new computer (under Warrenty) and had nothing to greatly in need of rescuing.

It is late, so i will be getting some sleep. Be back tomorrow!

it is now Saturday night and i need to return the loner. will be back asap!

Last edited:

Remove ads