• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Discussion - General Discussion Thread 2010-17

jkason

First Post
What level is Rae's adventure? I was thinking this would make a good group: (no rogue but the dwarf can take some trap damage, or avoid it)

Rasereit Vundinn, male dwarf Barbarian 4 / Fighter 4 [Rae ArdGaoth]
Eanos, male human Monk 7 [jkason]
Nodis Thea, male human Shaper 6 [Someone]
Irene, female halfling Illusionist 5 [Venus]
Ximix, male high elf Cleric 4 [Ximix]

That average party level is 6 so a challenging encounter would be EL 8 which means Razh would have at least one encounter to challenge him. The cleric is of lower level but very useful as an after battle healer or a buffer before combat. Will look into it but first...

Are those players even looking to get into a game?

HM

I would love to get Eanos out of the Red Dragon and into an adventure, yes. :)

jason

Rae ArdGaoth

Explorer
I also would love to get Razh out in an adventure, but I fear that he would make that group a little top heavy. I think, without Razh, it's actually a pretty good party. Eanos, with a little help from Nodis's creations, can handle the frontlining, and the casters should be able to join forces and tackle most other problems.

Someone

Adventurer
Don't get me wrong. I've been absent from the forums two years and posted in the tavern just for nostalgia -and to be sincere I don't see me hanging around here much longer-. I've forgotten most 3.5 stuff and the thought of relearning the rules makes me shudder. I won't join any new adventure.

orsal

LEW Judge
I have inside knowledge that a certain bard of character level 6 already well known to the majority of the aforementioned mid-level characters, is soon to reappear in the Red Dragon Inn.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
I would love to get Eanos out of the Red Dragon and into an adventure, yes. :)

jason

Then I will make something for you my friend, but I am not well and the medicine is suppose to make me sleepy the next week. But all judges be on the look out this time next week.

I also would love to get Razh out in an adventure, but I fear that he would make that group a little top heavy. I think, without Razh, it's actually a pretty good party. Eanos, with a little help from Nodis's creations, can handle the frontlining, and the casters should be able to join forces and tackle most other problems.

With the bard below and you and jkason's characters tha would be a lvl 7 party. Wish to take a walk in the park?? :angel:

I have inside knowledge that a certain bard of character level 6 already well known to the majority of the aforementioned mid-level characters, is soon to reappear in the Red Dragon Inn.

Would you like to take him out on an adventure?

Kelder warbrey?!

Will I don't speak Scottish or DeWarish so I will have to sum @Leif for a translation. :p

HM

Gurdjieff

First Post
Irene's certainly looking to get out and about. She might be pretty weak for a level 5 character though, so that might spell trouble.

Then again, what doesn't spell trouble with Irene around.

Manzanita

First Post
Wow, great to see Venus back in action. I had big plans for that girl back in the day. Never really panned out... Someone, too. I still check in occationally. Might bring a PC back eventually. Glad to see some action here.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Irene's certainly looking to get out and about. She might be pretty weak for a level 5 character though, so that might spell trouble.

Then again, what doesn't spell trouble with Irene around.

I followed your link to Irene, it looks like you ar eweak do to low treasure rewards, or did she get robbed?? LOL

I could help do they allow Duets here in LEW? A quick out and about with a little more treasure than normal and boom you would be close to what they consider a normal 5th lvl PC.

Why I am here my adventure proposal is outlined need to type it up and most importantly who to send it to?

I'm hoping to get Rae and orsal in it so that leaves them out. Who is left?

HM

Remove ads