Discussion - General Discussion Thread 2010-17

Gurdjieff

First Post
I followed your link to Irene, it looks like you ar eweak do to low treasure rewards, or did she get robbed?? LOL

I could help do they allow Duets here in LEW? A quick out and about with a little more treasure than normal and boom you would be close to what they consider a normal 5th lvl PC.

Irene has the tendency to get in unusual situations often. Running after something before the party can decide if that's the way to go, sneaking off in the midst of battle, or just anything really is up her alley.

That did cost her a lot of loot, but honestly, it's not much of an issue as long as she can do her thing. She might not even make it to loot distribution this time around ;)!

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Oh that would be fun, Irene starts off with the 6-8th lvl guys easy enough as hopefully Sir Nurlan and Eanos will hopefully be two of the characters.

And along the way she gets side treked and goes off to her own little adventure (of suitable lvl). Let me know and I will whip up a proposal to send to the judges.

HM

Knight Otu

First Post
It's oddly tempting to join the reunion in the Taverns, I must say, even if it's been a good half year since my last post I must admit, and the reunion is a few days old by now.

Remove ads