Discussion - General Discussion Thread XI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patlin

Explorer
orsal said:
Tenebrynn at level 10

While Tenebrynn was higher level than Tor when the two went after Goblin HQ, he's apparently been leveling a lot faster as well! I just submitted Tor for level 5. ;)

Rystil Arden

First Post
Patlin said:
While Tenebrynn was higher level than Tor when the two went after Goblin HQ, he's apparently been leveling a lot faster as well! I just submitted Tor for level 5. ;)
I had to give him an advance (true, a trivial advance of a measly 750 XP, but still). Now Tenebrynn is the highest level PC in LEW (tied with Rinaldo). Too bad--Zaeryl was tied with both of them for highest until they both just leveled up.

Erekose13

Explorer
I've also used like 12 DM credits on Tenebrynn, but yeah now he's only 1200xp behind Rinaldo. Tor looks like he has only gone on one adventure after M2. Tenebrynn went out on M3, M4, your bandit keep adventure, and now RA's Crux adventure.

Patlin

Explorer
Rystil Arden said:
Zaeryl was tied with both of them for highest until they both just leveled up.

Ironwolf, too, was tied at level 9.

Tor has been in two long lasting adventures while Tenebryn has been doing all that. I may spend the DM credits to level him to 6... probably will, in fact. I've asked the character judges to let me know if they want to complete the aproval for 5th beforehand, or skip that and just have me submit a 6th level version.

Velmont

First Post
Rinaldo is still the highest XP in LEW, lucky he didn't died yet, because he has seen the death of Ashnar twice, Hogarth and Nurlan once each. Things are getting messy at these levels. And now he has a level 17 wizard nemesis :uhoh:

Dungannon

First Post
Velmont, the party from Rats In A Maze want to bring their magical loot to your shop for identification. Be prepared for some business shortly and give me your e-mail address so I can provide you with the list of magic items they're carrying.

Velmont

First Post
Use julienDOTdeslieresATpolymtlDOTca for the e-mail.

By the way, good timimg, the shop is full of gold to buy loots.

Bront

The man with the probe
Rystil Arden said:
Oh, I could help you tie the first one in with the Mega Adventure easily :]

The second, well, I don't have enough info there to be sure.
Drop me an e-mail.

Keep in mind, Festival is designed for 1st level characters, and while the rewards would be similar, it would in no way be identical beyond a few returning characters.

Bront

The man with the probe
How hard will it be to find someone to manifest Psychic Reformation (4th level power)?

I had been hoping to find someone to help with this 2 levels ago, so it's already gotten more expensive (200 gold + 50 XP per time).

BTW, I have it calculated as costing 1030 for a 7th level caster and going 6 levels back (Currently 6th, changing feat choice at 1st).

Will I need to do that twice to change 2 feats durring the same level? It's unclear, though I get that impression, as you can rearange all skill points spent).

Rystil Arden

First Post
Bront said:
How hard will it be to find someone to manifest Psychic Reformation (4th level power)?

I had been hoping to find someone to help with this 2 levels ago, so it's already gotten more expensive (200 gold + 50 XP per time).

BTW, I have it calculated as costing 1030 for a 7th level caster and going 6 levels back (Currently 6th, changing feat choice at 1st).

Will I need to do that twice to change 2 feats durring the same level? It's unclear, though I get that impression, as you can rearange all skill points spent).
Zaeryl offers that service, but otherwise, you can't get that in Orussus because Orussus does not have a resident Psion of sufficient level. Zaeryl just barely left out on a new adventure and hasn't been in any encounters or received XP yet--if the Judge/GM os SitS is nice, maybe we can claim Zaeryl did your PsyRef before he left.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads