Discussion - General Discussion Thread XI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boddynock

First Post
One problem, Wik.

Seeing as I've read some of RA's notes on the Mega Adventure, I might be disqualified from running Tarag in it. :(

Bront's gig, however, would be perfectly fine. :)

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
What of other adventures that are currently ongoing? Do we plan to get all adventurers in the M-A or not?

Rystil Arden

First Post
Boddynock said:
One problem, Wik.

Seeing as I've read some of RA's notes on the Mega Adventure, I might be disqualified from running Tarag in it. :(

Bront's gig, however, would be perfectly fine. :)
This is not necessarily true. Otherwise I would have refused to show so many people the notes--the notes are intentionally vague and incomplete so that you can easily play having seen them. It contains not a whit of information that you won't already know by the time the Council has finished meeting. The notes were designed to still let you play.

Rystil Arden

First Post
stonegod said:
What of other adventures that are currently ongoing? Do we plan to get all adventurers in the M-A or not?
Good lords no! The first stage Mega Adventure is going to accomodate upwards of 60 adventurers and no more. That's 30ish for me, 30ish for all my potential allied GMs if they all decide to help (Rae, Boddynock, Solange, and maybe possibly Bront if we can find a tie-in?). The latter half might accomodate more, though.

The upshot is that we are definitely not messing with any ongoing games for this, and thus I doubt we'll having 60 to begin with.

Solange

First Post
I can try to run something. I've not done it before, I'll try if it's something simple enough. I sent you my little idea Rystil Arden.

Bront

The man with the probe
Wik said:
Hey Bront. Notes on the Aether is probably going to be ending soon, unless our final fight winds up as a huge one. I know you had an adventure you wanted to run - would it work for a party of five roughly 2nd- and 3rd- levell PCs?

(Yeah, a party - I think we're trying to form an honest-to-god adventuring party!)

If it would help convince you, we could always show some more leg. ;)
I've got 2 ideas. It's about time for another Festival of Halina, and I have a followup to an adventure in Rheim, though that's a higher level adventure probably. Neither ties in well with the Mega, so I'm waiting on that.

I have other less fleshed out things bouncing around in my head too though.

Rystil Arden

First Post
Bront said:
I've got 2 ideas. It's about time for another Festival of Halina, and I have a followup to an adventure in Rheim, though that's a higher level adventure probably. Neither ties in well with the Mega, so I'm waiting on that.

Oh, I could help you tie the first one in with the Mega Adventure easily :]

The second, well, I don't have enough info there to be sure.

Wik

First Post
Bront said:

I think you know which one Galwynn would prefer. :)

orsal

LEW Judge
Erekose13, for some reason my email to you approving Tenebrynn at level 10 bounced. But, I do so approve.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads