• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Discussion - General Discussion Thread XI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bront

The man with the probe
stonegod said:
You can add new threads still, though you have to go about it in an odd way:

When you add/edit a post, there is the option to subscribe to a thread at the bottom of the "Additional Options" section below the post. Then, if you got to http://www.enworld.org/usercp.php? to check, all your threads with new posts will be listed there.
Yes, this is correct.

Most of the resources are being put into getting ENW2 online, so it might be down for a while.

SlagMortar

First Post
Oh, I forgot levels in Sorcerer! Not like a Sorcerer would want to become a Wizard anyway, but the Academy considers Sorcerers to be dangerous, mentally ill, somewhat retarded, and broken.
Sounds like Beamer (my sorcerer character) has another large, powerful organization that will add itself to his growing list of large, powerful organizations who do not like him. He may very well be accumulating those as quickly as DM's are creating them. Kind of feels like Happy Meal toys - collect all 5 before they're gone! Who says high Charisma means you get along well with people?

Wik

First Post
stonegod said:
You mean they're going to join my half-orc on airship fun?

Oh, not that W3. ;)

Ha! Forgot I was using the same number system over in ENWorld. I guess this will be either W2b, or maybe W4. Whoops.

orsal

LEW Judge
Wik said:
Quick question:

Tomas Quinn has a few more encounters, before it goes into an area that, well... I didn't expect. What had started off as foreshadowing my next adventure has turned into... well, a tie-in to my next adventure. I think W2 is gonna just blur into W3, with the same group.

My question is this: should I submit a new adventure proposal, or can I just keep the game running?

If this is a substantial new plot, not foreseen in your previous proposal, you should submit it for approval.

Knight Otu

First Post
Wik said:
Ha! Forgot I was using the same number system over in ENWorld. I guess this will be either W2b, or maybe W4. Whoops.
You could also name it after a common thread in your adventures. That's how the current trend of numbering adventures started, after all (the Monemvassia series - as it turns out, Manzanita and Monemvassia start with the same letter, and people thought it refered to the GM, rather than the setting).

Knight Otu

First Post
SlagMortar said:
Sounds like Beamer (my sorcerer character) has another large, powerful organization that will add itself to his growing list of large, powerful organizations who do not like him. He may very well be accumulating those as quickly as DM's are creating them. Kind of feels like Happy Meal toys - collect all 5 before they're gone! Who says high Charisma means you get along well with people?
The trick is pitting these organizations against each other, then slip through the cracks.

And, well, you know the rules - monsters always attack the people with the highest Charisma. These tend to stand out. :p

Someone

Adventurer
SlagMortar said:

After Patlin commented on it too (I think it was in S3) I considered th idea of doing a "Return to Gotian" adventure if the circumstancs were right. It'd involve kicking many outleveld asses, but also some new enemies. Let me know what you think about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads