• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Discussion - General Discussion Thread XI

Status
Not open for further replies.

LesserSky

First Post
Domain Wizard Variant

I have visted enworld several times in the past, but just registered.

I have reviewed the rules of enworld and it does not appears that the domain wizard option from Unearthed Arcana is an option. Has it every been considered? I am thinking og dreating and submitting a character and would like to know if has been considered in the past and if not if the judges would be open to considering it now.

Thank you.

Bront

The man with the probe
LesserSky said:
I have visted enworld several times in the past, but just registered.

I have reviewed the rules of enworld and it does not appears that the domain wizard option from Unearthed Arcana is an option. Has it every been considered? I am thinking og dreating and submitting a character and would like to know if has been considered in the past and if not if the judges would be open to considering it now.

Thank you.
I believe that has actualy been specificly rejected.

SlagMortar

First Post
Someone said:
After Patlin commented on it too (I think it was in S3) I considered th idea of doing a "Return to Gotian" adventure if the circumstancs were right. It'd involve kicking many outleveld asses, but also some new enemies. Let me know what you think about it.
I'd be up for it. I think that would be very cool! Right now, Beamer and Banion are in just the beginning stages of S3 and Rasereit, one of his current companions, has recruited the current adventurers in S3 to help liberate his homeland afterward. That might mean it would be awhile, but the result of S3 could also change the character's plans afterward. I'd definitely like the enemies Beamer and Banion have made to continue to show up, and it'd be even cooler if they could cross an enemy or two off their lists.

Rystil Arden

First Post
Knight Otu said:
I'm not sure if it was vetoed, but I do recall that the judges weren't very enthusiastic about it.
I think it was vetoed and replaced with a new version that had a more significant restriction.

orsal

LEW Judge
InVinoVeritas said:
I believe UA has been examined and is not approved for Living ENWorld.

Not UA as a whole. Individual options from UA have been proposed and considered on a case by case basis, and much of it has been approved for LEW (Cloistered Clerics, Paladins of Freedom/Tyranny, Totem Barbarians, Racial Paragon classes, to name a few off the top of my head). Others have been rejected (e.g. Paladins of Slaughter, Domain Wizards as written).

BigB

First Post
I am considering having Cepheus take levels as an assassin, but before doing this I want to get some feedback from others as I dont want it to be a problem for others.

What I am thinking story wise is that Cepheus gets recruited as an assassin, which would offer him magic spells, an ability he has sought most of his life and has recently been able to use magic devices successfully (at least once anyway). He would be a sleeper agent, keeping his alignment and new class secret acting as though he was the same old Nuetral Character. I would probably add some DM credit use (outside of Orussus) from time to time to keep up his evil alignment while not creating any problems for characters he adventures with or npc's he does business with. He would purchase a magic item to hide his alignment, maybe even make it appear "N" to those attempting to detect it.

I would like some feedback as to whether this is a viable idea or not.

Thanks

Also can I get a judge to Look at Rich Beyond Dreams for DM credits as El Jefe was judging?

Thanks again :)

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads