(Discussion) General Part IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Velmont

First Post
There could be a forum on the front page named Living EnWorld, and inside there could be two furum, Talking the Talk and Playing the Game.

garyh

First Post
Velmont said:
There could be a forum on the front page named Living EnWorld, and inside there could be two furum, Talking the Talk and Playing the Game.

Good idea, although to prevent confusion with the regular TtT and PtG forums, I'd say "LEW Talk" and "LEW Games" might be better names.

Creamsteak

Explorer
Um... as a temporary solution I could fuse some of the proposal threads. Not sure if we want that. I do notice that my games activity dropped since the 10 odd proposals appeared.

garyh

First Post
Creamsteak said:
Um... as a temporary solution I could fuse some of the proposal threads. Not sure if we want that. I do notice that my games activity dropped since the 10 odd proposals appeared.

I'd rather we not do that. It'd be a pain to sort through. Hopefully we can get a speedy response from the powers that be regarding two forums.

I did say "hopefully." I'm being realistic here. ;)

Ruined

Explorer
Hello All. Couple of simple general questions here regarding a new character.

I submitted the character to the Official thread back on the 18th (originally sent it by mail to Macbeth, he advised me to post it there). I was wondering if there is a standard turnaround time for character review/approval? I completely understand how RL concerns can slow things and I don't want to appear overanxious. I'm just eager to play, even if its just talking in the tavern.

Which is the second question: If the character is pending approval, can one still go in and socialize in the tavern while awaiting approval?

Thanks!

Creamsteak

Explorer
Yeah, have fun with the tavern.

And everyone, I won't be so active over Thanksgiving break, which starts in approximately 5 hours.

Macbeth

First Post
My apologies, theRuinedOne. I have been fairly sick this last week, and today was the worst yet. I litterally got up at 7:00 AM to go to class, decided I didn't feel well, and went back to bed until 10 minutes ago (about 3:30). I am feeling siginificantly better, so I should ber able to do that ( and a few other things I have been menaing to do) tonight or tomorrow.

GnomeWorks

Adventurer
If I may say, so far as the deities are concerned, we need a small handful of evil ones... thus far, we have around two or three, with at least three or four times that in good deities. I don't know how balanced we want the pantheon to be, but I think we need a couple more evil deities.

Sparky

I agree totally.

I have two on the way.

Taurusk - The Warlord. God of strength, war and tyranny. A lesser deity who was once a greater power, but has been fading in importance and power since he was trapped in a Labyrinth constructed by Shural.

Oc'avol - Un-nicknamed. Fallen god of justice. Now a god of persecution.

Ideas? (I would have normally posted this in the pantheon thread, but it's not loading and I got impatient.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads