(Discussion) General Part IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

GnomeWorks

Adventurer
Sparky - those sound like alright ideas to me.

Judges - what is the opinion on oriental weaponry and other equipment? Does it exist? Can it be found in Orussus (since it's a trade city, I'd assume that you could), or only in certain regions, if at all?

garyh

First Post
Creamsteak said:
Yeah, have fun with the tavern.

And everyone, I won't be so active over Thanksgiving break, which starts in approximately 5 hours.

Hmmm.... potentially problematic, as from Wednesday the 26th to Saturday the 29th I'll be travelling and with sporadic internet at best.

Uriel, MacBeth, have fun! ;)

garyh

First Post
GnomeWorks said:
If I may say, so far as the deities are concerned, we need a small handful of evil ones... thus far, we have around two or three, with at least three or four times that in good deities. I don't know how balanced we want the pantheon to be, but I think we need a couple more evil deities.

More evil deities are great, gotta have someone to beat up on. :p

Sparky, Taurusk and Oc'avol sound quite cool.

garyh

First Post
GnomeWorks said:
Sparky - those sound like alright ideas to me.

Judges - what is the opinion on oriental weaponry and other equipment? Does it exist? Can it be found in Orussus (since it's a trade city, I'd assume that you could), or only in certain regions, if at all?

I'd be open in principle to oriental weaponry. However, I do not think Oriental Adventures is OGC, so that might be problematic in practice.

Last edited:

Thomas Hobbes

First Post
I know this may be the wrong time to ask this, with everyone heading off to break, but....

Which e-mail do we send adventure proposals to? I sent one to livingenworld(at)hotmail.com; don't know if that was the right one.

Ruined

Explorer
Macbeth said:
My apologies, theRuinedOne. I have been fairly sick this last week, and today was the worst yet. I litterally got up at 7:00 AM to go to class, decided I didn't feel well, and went back to bed until 10 minutes ago (about 3:30). I am feeling siginificantly better, so I should ber able to do that ( and a few other things I have been menaing to do) tonight or tomorrow.

It's never a problem, Macbeth. I know all about the perils of the dreaded RL. Take your time and heal up. (anyway wouldn't you know it? I got the okay to hop in the tavern, then was immediately swamped with work and other concerns).

garyh

First Post
Thomas Hobbes said:
I know this may be the wrong time to ask this, with everyone heading off to break, but....

Which e-mail do we send adventure proposals to? I sent one to livingenworld(at)hotmail.com; don't know if that was the right one.

While one of us will check that account eventually, it's probably best to e-mail us at livingenworld_at_yahoogroups.com . That way it'll get to all of our private addresses as soon as you send it and we can get to work on it.

Uriel

Living EN World Judge
HIJACK:Thels, if you see this, could you please post in Yrtchull's return, we've been waiting about 3 days for Teretha's action, thanks :D

Macbeth

First Post
Just a general notice to everybody: I was out of commision again for most of this weekend as my flu made a comeback. I spent the time semi-concious on my friend's couch/bed (not a lot of space in these dorms, so a couch and a bed are about the same thing) watching him beat FFX-2. I should be making it around to my judge stuff this evening, as soon as I get my last pre-thanksgiving assignments done. I will be online around Thanksgiving, but not as much as usual.

Uriel

Living EN World Judge
Macbeth said:
Just a general notice to everybody: I was out of commision again for most of this weekend as my flu made a comeback. I spent the time semi-concious on my friend's couch/bed (not a lot of space in these dorms, so a couch and a bed are about the same thing) watching him beat FFX-2. I should be making it around to my judge stuff this evening, as soon as I get my last pre-thanksgiving assignments done. I will be online around Thanksgiving, but not as much as usual.

I hope you are better now...Flu...Ugh. I know it's coming...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads