(Discussion) General Part IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Macbeth

First Post
Uriel said:
I hope you are better now...Flu...Ugh. I know it's coming...
Thanks. I am feeling better. I just wanted to apologize for my absence, since I know there is a character waiting to be reviewed and everything.

Sparky

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone! (Happy Wednesday for those of you not celebrating)

I'm thankful for Enworld and LEW! There's a lot of hard work and creativity here. I dig and am glad to be a part of it, even for as short a time as I have. Thanks, y'all and have a great holiday.

Macbeth

First Post
ARGH! Sorry, guys. I didn't have the internet connection I was supposed to have over the weekend, so I'm just getting back online. I have to pick people up at the airport in a few hours, but I WILL take a look at the new characters.

Thomas Hobbes

First Post
Just a quick poke to see if the adventure proposal I sent was recieved. I know that you've all been busy, but I just wanted to make sure it got through.

Jack Haggerty

First Post
Thomas Hobbes said:
Just a quick poke to see if the adventure proposal I sent was recieved. I know that you've all been busy, but I just wanted to make sure it got through.

Yeah, I sent one out last week too, and though I relize it was Thanksgiving last week, I too have been waiting for a response.

garyh

First Post
Thomas, Jack, your proposals were recieved. With the holiday, we haven't had a chance to review them yet, but we'll get to them as soon as we can.

WizWrm

First Post
This is OT but probably the most convenient way to do this...

Could one of the mods stop by the Planescape game "Fruit of Deceit" in Playing the Game and clean it up slightly? We ended up with a big string of triple and quadruple posts, and they're kind of distracting. Thanks.

Uriel

Living EN World Judge
WizWrm said:
This is OT but probably the most convenient way to do this...

Could one of the mods stop by the Planescape game "Fruit of Deceit" in Playing the Game and clean it up slightly? We ended up with a big string of triple and quadruple posts, and they're kind of distracting. Thanks.

Points at garyh HIM!HIM!

Is Glad he's not a Mod.
:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads