• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

(Discussion) General Part IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

GnomeWorks

Adventurer
Sparky - those sound like alright ideas to me.

Judges - what is the opinion on oriental weaponry and other equipment? Does it exist? Can it be found in Orussus (since it's a trade city, I'd assume that you could), or only in certain regions, if at all?

garyh

First Post
Creamsteak said:
Yeah, have fun with the tavern.

And everyone, I won't be so active over Thanksgiving break, which starts in approximately 5 hours.

Hmmm.... potentially problematic, as from Wednesday the 26th to Saturday the 29th I'll be travelling and with sporadic internet at best.

Uriel, MacBeth, have fun! ;)

garyh

First Post
GnomeWorks said:
If I may say, so far as the deities are concerned, we need a small handful of evil ones... thus far, we have around two or three, with at least three or four times that in good deities. I don't know how balanced we want the pantheon to be, but I think we need a couple more evil deities.

More evil deities are great, gotta have someone to beat up on. :p

Sparky, Taurusk and Oc'avol sound quite cool.

garyh

First Post
GnomeWorks said:
Sparky - those sound like alright ideas to me.

Judges - what is the opinion on oriental weaponry and other equipment? Does it exist? Can it be found in Orussus (since it's a trade city, I'd assume that you could), or only in certain regions, if at all?

I'd be open in principle to oriental weaponry. However, I do not think Oriental Adventures is OGC, so that might be problematic in practice.

Last edited:

Thomas Hobbes

First Post
I know this may be the wrong time to ask this, with everyone heading off to break, but....

Which e-mail do we send adventure proposals to? I sent one to livingenworld(at)hotmail.com; don't know if that was the right one.

Ruined

Explorer
Macbeth said:
My apologies, theRuinedOne. I have been fairly sick this last week, and today was the worst yet. I litterally got up at 7:00 AM to go to class, decided I didn't feel well, and went back to bed until 10 minutes ago (about 3:30). I am feeling siginificantly better, so I should ber able to do that ( and a few other things I have been menaing to do) tonight or tomorrow.

It's never a problem, Macbeth. I know all about the perils of the dreaded RL. Take your time and heal up. (anyway wouldn't you know it? I got the okay to hop in the tavern, then was immediately swamped with work and other concerns).

garyh

First Post
Thomas Hobbes said:
I know this may be the wrong time to ask this, with everyone heading off to break, but....

Which e-mail do we send adventure proposals to? I sent one to livingenworld(at)hotmail.com; don't know if that was the right one.

While one of us will check that account eventually, it's probably best to e-mail us at livingenworld_at_yahoogroups.com . That way it'll get to all of our private addresses as soon as you send it and we can get to work on it.

Uriel

Living EN World Judge
HIJACK:Thels, if you see this, could you please post in Yrtchull's return, we've been waiting about 3 days for Teretha's action, thanks :D

Macbeth

First Post
Just a general notice to everybody: I was out of commision again for most of this weekend as my flu made a comeback. I spent the time semi-concious on my friend's couch/bed (not a lot of space in these dorms, so a couch and a bed are about the same thing) watching him beat FFX-2. I should be making it around to my judge stuff this evening, as soon as I get my last pre-thanksgiving assignments done. I will be online around Thanksgiving, but not as much as usual.

Uriel

Living EN World Judge
Macbeth said:
Just a general notice to everybody: I was out of commision again for most of this weekend as my flu made a comeback. I spent the time semi-concious on my friend's couch/bed (not a lot of space in these dorms, so a couch and a bed are about the same thing) watching him beat FFX-2. I should be making it around to my judge stuff this evening, as soon as I get my last pre-thanksgiving assignments done. I will be online around Thanksgiving, but not as much as usual.

I hope you are better now...Flu...Ugh. I know it's coming...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads