• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

(Discussion) General Part IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Macbeth

First Post
Thomas Hobbes said:
Speakin' of which, any of you recieved the adventure I sent out? (subject something generic like "new adventure", sent from the e-mail in my profile)
I had it, but then lost it accidentally in the process of cleaning up my email jumble. Could one of the other judges forward it to me, or could you send it out again? There's a link to my email address in the footer part of the post.

Uriel

Living EN World Judge
Just peeked in at Gnomeworks adventure and saw what looked to be (I may be wrong) firearms.
I am a fan of primative firearms in D&D personally, but did we ever give a yay or nay on them here in LEW? I can't seem to remember it coming up.

-Uriel

Macbeth

First Post
Uriel said:
Just peeked in at Gnomeworks adventure and saw what looked to be (I may be wrong) firearms.
I am a fan of primative firearms in D&D personally, but did we ever give a yay or nay on them here in LEW? I can't seem to remember it coming up.

-Uriel
I believe we did give it a yea, but I can not find confirmation.

I did get the adventure proposal, and will give it a look sonn. My first impression is: looks good.

Uriel

Living EN World Judge
GnomeWorks said:
I did ask about it when I submitted my adventure idea, and it was okay'd.

Oh, I wasn't complaining..I like them in games...(Grin).
I must have just missed the post.

That just made my next adventure-move very interesting...

GnomeWorks

Adventurer
One of the things I suggested when I requested the firearms portion of my adventure is that they were illegal in/around Orussus, hence only pirates using them.

That should be in one of the emails I sent, or in the proposal itself. But I do remember mentioning that idea... don't know if that puts a damper on your idea, Uriel. ;)

WizWrm

First Post
Does that mean players can acquire them, too? Assuming they can keep them hidden, of course. Also, what rules are being used? They're not in the SRD, but Privateer Press' rules are available publicly.

Uriel

Living EN World Judge
Black-Out here in SF last night.
As well, I watched someone die early Sat morning outside of where I work. I didn't know him, so I don't need condolences, but it did sort of put a damper on my posting/everything else plans.
Trying to get caught up...

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads