(Discussion) General Part IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uriel

Living EN World Judge
Hopefully this will cease the 'clogging' of the discussion thread with our OoC, so as not to annoy the other players etc...

Firstly:dpdx, there is no reason to apologize for being sick, we all get sick. I sort of figured that it was something like that, as you are usually quite the poster.

K-B:When I mentioned discussing things here, I didn't mean character discussin, but rather the normal banter that happens at the gaming table. Sure, it is more realistic for folks to stay completley quite unless their characters are all together and able to talk with one another, but we all know that banter occurs.

As far as Bluffing for someone else. It could have been possible with foreknowledge, but not with suddenly seeing a flask (which could be oil, holy water,acid,whatever flinging towards the Druid. More importantly, the issue is whether the other characters are going to take it as a 'Fire!' signal and attack him as well.

In an effort to finish this before 2004, I am going to go and, well, finish it.

Uriel

Living EN World Judge
To those in my games(s), please confine all future discussion of in the Feral Smackdown thread, thanks.

Macbeth

First Post
Should I end Mithreander's game? It has been a while, and it seems he may not be back, but I would hate to end it if he had plans...

Kahuna Burger

First Post
Macbeth said:
Should I end Mithreander's game? It has been a while, and it seems he may not be back, but I would hate to end it if he had plans...

he just came back, we;ll see if enough players remember that they are in the game. ;)

Kahuna burger

doghead

thotd
Apologies if this has been covered elsewhere, I had a quick look through this thread but couldn't find anything.

I have a character in an adventure (eK-1 The Tower of Koltifineous) that hasn't moved since I last posted on the 11 Nov. What are the options here? Unfortunately, I didn't walk earlier when it was still possible to do so IC. Now the character in in the midst of a combat.

the head of the dog

doghead

thotd
Creamsteak, I've written Jaan out of the adventure and returned him to The Red Dragon Tavern.

I also kidnapped the DM's NPC and returned him to the Tavern as well. Jaan couldn't just leave the ailing gnome out in the hills.

Let me know.

doghead

thotd
PS: It would be nice to get something out of the experience. It looks like Jaan is going to come out of it poorer than when he went in :(

Even a handful of XP would be nice. Could you let me know.

cheers

the head of the dog.

The Goblin King

First Post
treasure and LEW

Uriel brought this up in the Feral Smackdown thread. I thought I would second Keias suggestion that a characters GP value be put on the sheets. It would be a handy scrap of info for DMs to have when they are giving out rewards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads