(Discussion) General Part V

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thels

First Post
You can always post your character when you haven't reached the 3 char limit yet.

It it highly unlikely characters will be rejected (I don't really see a reason why a character would). There's a chance some stuff needs to be corrected before validation, but the character itself will exist.

I'm still debating on wether I should kick in a 2nd char or not. I like playing low-level campaigns, but the chance that the 2nd char runs into something where I regret Zoe can't run into it anymore kind of bugs me :(

Creamsteak

Explorer
What? The rule of thumb is that your two characters can't directly interact (like being on the same adventure or trading equipment), and they can't indirectly do things like one paying for equipment left for another to find.

You can go to the same locations, visit the same people, and generally do anything so long as they don't do any of the above.

Thels

First Post
Yeah, but if a 2nd char would arrive at some spot and then later on leave, Zoe wouldn't know what was going on there, while I would.

I dunno, I might still draft a new character.

Uriel

Living EN World Judge
Just a head's Up: I will be at a local Game Con from Sat morning until Monday evening.

evileeyore

Mrrrph
Is there a thread where one could read up on how all this works 9waves hand generally around LEW)?

Like I can see where to post a character, but where is a synopsis of LEW Rules? A place to see what adventures are forming? Ahhh?

TTFN--EvilE

Mithreander

Explorer
evileeyore said:
Is there a thread where one could read up on how all this works 9waves hand generally around LEW)?

Like I can see where to post a character, but where is a synopsis of LEW Rules? A place to see what adventures are forming? Ahhh?

TTFN--EvilE

For information on the games forming, all you have to do is visit the Red Dragon Inn, and there will be recruiters in looking for workers and such. As to the characters, you found the thread for characters, and the rcreation rules are on the first post.

If you wish to run an adventure, then all you have to do is outline the basics and send the outline to... oops, just saw your post to((Announcement) Help me organize all of the LEW world information!! Nevermind all that, I was really just trying to help... unless you still need that information??

Last edited:

evileeyore

Mrrrph
Mithreander said:
For information on the games forming, all you have to do is visit the Red Dragon Inn, and there will be recruiters in looking for workers and such. As to the characters, you found the thread for characters, and the rcreation rules are on the first post.

If you wish to run an adventure, then all you have to do is outline the basics and send the outline to... oops, just saw your post to((Announcement) Help me organize all of the LEW world information!! Nevermind all that, I was really just trying to help... unless you still need that information??

Red Dragon Inn, got it thanks.

Character Thread, hmmm, I read that thread and didn't see nothing. Let me check again.

Time passes.

Ummm, yeah, the first line of the thread. Come on guys, who reads the first line anyway? Damn Sneaky Little Gits... mumbled obsenities.

Thanks Mithreander!

TTFN--EvilE

Mithreander

Explorer
Sure, I found the other thread that has the LEW faq in it, so if you need that link, let me know (it's on the third page of this forum), and I'll dig it up for you.

GnomeWorks

Adventurer
Judges - what are our feelings towards Complete Warrior? Specifically, I'm interested in the alternate non-spellcasting ranger, and the boomerang.

For the alt ranger... I don't see Troi casting spells, unless he heads down the path of the learner, at which point he'll be going for sorcerer; also, I don't think he's the kind of person who'd cast spells 'granted by nature'. I'm aware that it isn't open content, but it's a small enough thing that I'd like to use it. I could post the exact changes here, if you like.

For the boomerang... I've been looking for a second weapon for Troi to use, as the whip and short sword, while a decent combination, doesn't seem to fit quite yet. I think that the boomerang might be the answer... I'm willing to put in the time to craft some, as they'd be a new thing and might not be available for sale, but I'm looking to get some and see how it works out. I could post the boomerang's stats here, if you'd like.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads