• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

(Discussion) General Part V

Status
Not open for further replies.

nimisgod

LEW Judge
Orsal has proven that I can't be totally correct. I think that it's best if more than one person deals with approvals (comparing notes to look for any errors). Anyhoo, I'm willing to help out Macbeth with his character approval duties.

I'm also planning to run an adventure, but maybe I'll do it either after my LARP session this weekend.

btw, I'm a "he" :)

WizWrm

First Post
Hm, Unearthed Arcana has something called "craft points," which, according to the interview, is for players crafting without downtime. Plus, the book is going to be open content.

Creamsteak

Explorer
Could be interesting... I'll wait and see it, though despite being ogc it could be a long time before they get it on the web. I could probably copy the relevant info if we like it.

Thels

First Post
Oh yeah. I promised to do a recheck just before I got absent... Still could do this, if neccesary?

And doghead, where you put your skillpoints in matters quite a bit IMHO. You got Knw Nobolity and Diplomacy bumped up quite a bit. Compare it with Zoe (see sig) for example, she's just using her base Cha for it, being more of a warrior (there's no noble blood flowing through her veins).

Creamsteak

Explorer
GW and anyone with really really long backgrounds, can you make those attachments for me? I'd prefer it that way, and if your having problems doing that, I can do it for you...

Sparky

Creamsteak said:
GW and anyone with really really long backgrounds, can you make those attachments for me? I'd prefer it that way, and if your having problems doing that, I can do it for you...

I could never get mine to attach. What do you want I should do with them?

Creamsteak

Explorer
The backgrounds I can see for you look fine. If you've got background documents that just won't attach, I can "try" to do it for you, or at least narrow down the problem.

Sparky

Those are descriptions, the backgrounds are longer. Well, Rainca's is, anyway. If I can attach them here is that okay?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads