• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

(Discussion) General Part VI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Creamsteak

Explorer
Thread deleted.

Uriel, perhaps bring up those photos in the Off Topic forum if they havn't been posted there yet. The hive is always looking for something to laugh at.

GnomeWorks said:
CS - all characters get XP for just being alive for each month of RL time that passes?

I thought that that only applied to characters who weren't actively adventuring, or whose adventures had died for lack of DM...

Yes, I think. That's what I've been working with.

Creamsteak

Explorer
GnomeWorks said:
Okay... so when and how do we get these XPs? Just add them to our character sheet every time a month passes by?
Definitely not that. Hold on, I'm going to throw something together over the next couple hours (just returned from Easter), and lets see if it works first...

WizWrm

First Post
A couple things from the Archivomatic thread:

This thread, "(Proposal) Mountain Goblins and Deities," is obsolete. The thread, "(Proposal) History of the Goblins (and all associated details)," includes all the material from the first thread that needs to be voted on, plus additional details and a compiled history.

Also, in regards to experience tracking, I think the way we're doing it is fine: direct links to each post where the DM grants experience, like under Velbrik's or Thurgan's or many of the other sheets.

Last edited:

Creamsteak

Explorer
So do you want me to perma-delete the old thread?

Also, as far as experience tracking, that method is fine -but I'm not sure if everyone has been following it. If we want to use that method it's fine, as long as we keep it up to date.

Also, let's handle the discussion in the other thread.

Jack Haggerty

First Post
A note...

Up until now, I've been using my old 'Jack Haggerty' username in here, because it's a name I often use for characters. Unfortunately, having to swap back and forth between this account, and my usual account causes me more mistakes, confusion and misunderstanding than I really want to deal with.

So, just to warn everyone, from now on I'll be posting under my normal everyday user name. You'll no longer know me as Jack, because I'm going back to...

Pbartender

First Post
...a costume that I'm a little more comfortable in.

So please don't be surprised when Pbartender seamlessly takes over the games Jack had been playing in and running.

Now then... It's back to work, and I'm off to criticize some proposals.

Last edited:

Sparky

WizWrm said:
Yeah, if it helps your record-keeping, unless Sparky wants to keep the brainstorming stuff.

Do what you need to do, Creamsteak, there's nothing sacred in the brainstorming.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads