• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

(Discussion) General Part VII

Status
Not open for further replies.

Knight Otu

First Post
Creamsteak said:
I'm looking around and seeing that "most" of the games here havn't been posted in in 2 weeks to a month and a half. Is this pretty much the constant throughout LEW? I've got some ideas for possibly changing things around, but they might not be necessary if things are still going fairly well...
I think we're having around 6 active adventures, with one additional starting soon, and a second ending soon (I really should finish the outline of the adventure I want to propose...). There are a few adventurers in the tavern that likely won't join us on the way to Monemvassia, so new adventures should find someone interested in them.

That said, I think there might be good to change a few things around. And maybe "advertise" LEW a bit more?

Manzanita

First Post
Five completed adventures. Good job Uriel!

Unfortunately, my PCs missed all 5. I hope you'll start another one before too long. :D

Last edited:

Manzanita

First Post
Silentspace -check out the guide to Living ENworld sticky post. There's a section there for DMs. Hope you'll give it a whirl!

Creamsteak

Explorer
Sooo... without getting into any personal business, I just rearranged my schedule and "slightly" changed the focus of my major. Because of such, I should have more time. Classic "trying to do to muchdom" that I pull all the time. It bit me this time I think. But all said, at least I tried it.

This won't take effect till Monday though, as I've got some uber-neato-stuff to do this weekend. Anyway, I'm going to go update my Dragonlance game and then I'll see the boards again Monday if all goes well. I should have actual TIME to break the seals on a couple PS2 games I bought a month ago as well...

So, I'll be back in the hotseat Monday.

Patlin

Explorer
Great! I take it psionics PCs can only start after the adventure is concluded, rather than participating in the adventure, correct?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads