• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Divine Avengers

Evilhalfling

Adventurer
Okay no utility scrolls for me then. All my cash would pay for one 1st level scroll.
It seems so strange to have so much money and no magic items. Feels like an older edition.

Do spell components stay the same? ie does continual light cost 50 sp or 5000?
does an ever burning torch (or sling bullet) cost 110sp or 11000?

edit:
Okay I don't have any idea what she would spend 1900sp on and no way is she carrying that in cash. Perhaps the prelude will involve a shopping trip, (horse, mw melee weapon) or donating much of it to help people left homeless by 'accidents'.

Last edited:

J. Alexander

First Post
Comments

Lou
So far so good...

Everybody
Posting is going to slow down for me next week while i get things organiszed and work is getting crazy etc...........i should be able to post at least once a day though....

Lou

Explorer
DA Party

Divine Avengers

Rhun’s Bestor Drake, Fighter 3 (post#76)
Fenris’s Thurien Hurvaal, Cleric 3 (post#119)
Rouane’s Goric "The Questioner" narvas Zatina, First Heir of the House of Cathfall, Rogue 1/Favoured Soul 2 (post#132)
GM Victory’s Sir Garyd of C'ffey, Chosen of St. Krypta, Order of the Gravebane, Ranger 1/Paladin 2 (post#144)
Nightbreeze’s Harstard Dagarson, fist heir of duke Arhold Dagarson, Barbarian 1/Fighter 2 (post#146)
Evilhalfling’s Jennifer Waters—Sorcerer 2/Cleric 1 (post#150)
OnlytheStrong’s Tagren—Monk 3 (post#160)
Lou’s Carvyn Wray -– Battle Sorcerer 3 (post#163)

Last edited:

Leif

Adventurer
Sorry Lou, i'm just not sure I like the idea of you telling me which group I'm going to be in JA's game. Not that I necessarily have anything against the idea, I just think JA should make the calls, that's all.

OnlytheStrong

Explorer
If the groups do get set up like that, then I will end up going Fighter or Paladin. Group B has a melee guy, but I would alway feel better knowing that creatures (or people) have to go around 2 tanks instead of one.

Nightbreeze

First Post
Leif said:
Sorry Lou, i'm just not sure I like the idea of you telling me which group I'm going to be in JA's game. Not that I necessarily have anything against the idea, I just think JA should make the calls, that's all.
Point is, JA told us to decide by ourselves.

The splitting is ok for me, Lou.

Lou

Explorer
Leif said:

I don't have any power to set the groups. The post was just for discussion.

JA told the group to decide how to divide up. Our all-knowing, all-powerful DM will modifiy whatever the group decides with his usual velvet-gloved subtlety.

In post #5 JA said that that each group needed two front line fighter types, one true cleric and two combinations. With the PCs chosen, the group only has a few limited choices.

With your PC being one of two true clerics, you have more say in the groups than I do.

Lou

Explorer
OnlytheStrong said:
If the groups do get set up like that, then I will end up going Fighter or Paladin. Group B has a melee guy, but I would alway feel better knowing that creatures (or people) have to go around 2 tanks instead of one.

Would hate to see you drop your monk at the last minute. Many undead are slow, so a skirmisher with speed might be an advantage.

Leif

Adventurer
Sorry, Lou

Louzinsky said:
I don't have any power to set the groups. The post was just for discussion. JA told the group to decide how to divide up. Our all-knowing, all-powerful DM will modifiy whatever the group decides with his usual velvet-gloved subtlety.
Ok, I stand corrected, then. Sheesh, JA's got so many games going now that I can't keep them all straight. So this is the one where I said I wanted to play an Enforcer Cleric, huh? You can definitely put him down as a front line type. But with your current split, I get shoved back out of the limelight by the barbarian and the fighter. :( Oh, well, I'll deal somehow. BTW, Scotley is conspicuous by his absence from your list!! What the heck, over?

Last edited:

Remove ads