• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Divine Avengers

Evilhalfling

Adventurer
Have we met each other yet? where do we start? Jessica Waters is probably at a chapterhouse waiting for a new assignment. Are we in immedate danger of being overrun?
I'll get her page up on the wiki shortly, but I haven't used wiki space before, so bear with me.

Douane

First Post
J. Alexander said:
Still time man...............go ahead and take what you need..and we can work him in i do understand how life can all of a sudden bit you in the rump...just have him posted by friday if you can..and yes he would work very well in this campaign

Thanks for the kind words and sorry for not replying sooner, but with a rather hectic week I had I somehow never checked back in this thread.

Just in case you'd still need a diplomat like him somewhere down the road, I've finished Goric and would be ready to jump in anytime.

Folkert

J. Alexander

First Post
Diplomat

Have him jump in the main thread is up and running.....
Thursday I will kick off the game for sure and those who have not posted will aslas be left behiind....

Remove ads