DM OOC thread for Loex'edar

G

Guest 11456

As I was going over the PCs sheets to figure who can do what in aerial combat, I noticed a few feat discrepancies.

Shayuri has Improved Manueverability without Hover or Wingover (one or the other is a prereq for Improved Manueverability).

Zathros has the useless feat Wingover (not needed because his manueverability is good).

Flitterdust has the useless two feats Hover and Wingover (not needed because his manueverability is perfect).

The breakdown of flying stats is:

Code:
Player               Name            Size    Fly Speed  Maneuver  Min Speed  Hover        Move Backward
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Goddess FallenAngel  (L)uminous      Large   150 feet   Average   Half       Move Action  No
Wrahn                (V)ersveshedar  Large   200 feet   Poor      Half       None         No
Shayuri              (S)hayuri       Medium  200 feet   Poor      Half       None         No
Tailspinner          (Z)athros       Medium  220 feet   Good      None       Yes          Yes
Nonlethal Force      (F)litterdust   Small   100 feet   Perfect   None       Yes          Yes
Lord Wyrm            (T)hric         Medium  150 feet   Poor      Half       Move Action  No
Jdvn1                (D)rumaxias     Medium  150 feet   Poor      Half       None         No

Dragon  Reverse  Turn     Turn in Place  Maximum Turn  Up Angle  Up Speed  Down Angle  Down Speed
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
L       No       45/5 ft  45/5 ft        90            60        Half      Any         Double
V       No       45/5 ft  No             45            45        Half      45          Double
S       No       45/5 ft  No             45            45        Half      45          Double
Z       -5 ft    90/5 ft  90/5 ft        Any           Any       Half      Any         Double
F       Free     Any      Any            Any           Any       Full      Any         Double
T       No       45/5 ft  No             45            45        Half      45          Double
D       No       45/5 ft  No             45            45        Half      45          Double

Dragon  Between Down & Up
L       5 ft
V       10 ft
S       10 ft
Z       0
F       0
T       10 ft
D       10 ft

Last edited by a moderator:

scout989

First Post
Okay, here are results for this round:

Flitterdust: no move, casts spell

Drumaxius: eventually succeeds on grapple, taking arcanist with him as he falls 150'

Thric: movement as described

DK arcanist: falls with Drumaxius

Luminous: moves and hovers

Versveshedar: as described in OOC thread

DK divinist: falls to ground

DK archer: deliberate stall, falls 150'

Zathros: as described

Shayuri: as described

DK basher: stays put for full attack on Zathros

I'm gonna post the narrative a bit later tonight, to give people a little longer to check in and change their actions if they want. BTW, Zathros is gonna be hurtin- that's a barbarian, and he's been buffed by the cleric. He was supposed to be a little much for one character to handle ;)

scout989

First Post
Sorry Tailspinner, forgot to mention that the DK basher does take a 5' move out of the radius of Flitterdust's spell before attacking- probably forward and right, to him (or just to the right, can't remember if Zathros would be in the way there).

G

Guest 11456

scout989 said:
Thric: movement as described

What heading did Thric start the round? North (up) on the XY-plane? He states he is turning right and climbing. I wasn't sure how much of a turn he was planning. 90 degrees?

scout989 said:
Sorry Tailspinner, forgot to mention that the DK basher does take a 5' move out of the radius of Flitterdust's spell before attacking- probably forward and right, to him (or just to the right, can't remember if Zathros would be in the way there).

Zathros is diagonal from the DK basher. Up and left. Which way does the DK basher move?

scout989

First Post
magic_gathering2001 said:
never mind tailspinner did it already...
I can still help if you want though
Sorry, time was important and Tailspinner was on the ball. If you're still interested in helping, I'd be happy to have someone to help stat out NPCs, and perhaps run them in combat. As I suddenly have a whole lot less time and more to do when I started this game, anything that helps me spend less time in front of the computer is very nice. Interested?

G

Guest 11456

Tailspinner said:
Zathros has the useless feat Wingover (not needed because his manueverability is good).

Just wondering if I could replace my Wingover feat with:

Improved Speed
Prereq: Dragon type, STR 13+.
Benefit: +20 feet to fly speed and +10 feet to all other modes of transportation.

scout989

First Post
Yeah, that's no prob- we're still pretty early in the game, still in the "tweak" period.

BTW, the combat started at about 700' off the ground.

Remove ads