DM OOC thread for Loex'edar

G

Guest 11456

I think I'm ready for the next round. I have input everyone's new position except for the enemies of course and Zathros, since his position is more dependent on what the Bow-user's position. Those that are still free falling fall another 300 feet for a total of 450 feet, right?

On a different note, you might want to consider starting a new OOC thread. The current one was started by AmorFati and thus cannot be editted by you. As a result it still has the title:

'[Full - Waiting for complete characters] Loex’edar: The Dragon War'

Tailspinner

scout989

First Post
Yep, the next update is coming today. In fact, I'll get to it right now.

All fallers fall at a rate of 300' per round now, yes.

I'm not sure if the title of the OOC thread matters that much. If we need to recruit new players or whatnot, we can open a new thread. I just like to have past conversations available for reference if needed.

G

Guest 11456

scout989 said:
I'm not sure if the title of the OOC thread matters that much. If we need to recruit new players or whatnot, we can open a new thread. I just like to have past conversations available for reference if needed.

You can always start a new thread and reference the original one like this: 'Previous OOC thread' or something. What ever you decide. Often DMs like to put things in the title to get the player's attention.

scout989

First Post
All right, Vers goes before the DK archer, so he has plenty of movement to get him into place to take a whack at the thing as it goes by. All the enemies but the archer are now dead, so they're all falling this round. The cleric just began falling, so he only goes down 150' this round (if it matters).

I want to say thanks again, Tailspinner. With this move taking so much time, it's really a blessing to have someone to help out. Thanks.

scout989

First Post
Wait a tic on that last post, I forgot that Vers changed his init count. The archer goes before him, and is thus 450' below. He should still be able to get there without a problem, though.

G

Guest 11456

OK! So the archer and sorcerer should have fallen 450 feet; the basher and cleric have fallen 150 feet, sound correct? Versveshedar is maneuvering to be under the archer to hit him this next round?

Remove ads