DM Product Review and Advice

Morbog of Ghetto D said:
:)

Why wouldnt all the WOTC stuff be of this calibre?
Because they only release a few FR books each year and the guys that write those books know to bring their "A game".

I think WotC has tried to produce a wide variety of products in too short a time, and the quality of those books has suffered. If you spend a few seconds searching the Wizards boards, you'll find tons of threads that suggest how WotC could fix their stuff. If Dennis Crabapple never worked again and products stopped coming out two per month, I think the quality would improve. Just my two cents.

P.S. The new Dragon Mag is great too. Horay for Kobolds!

Kinda' hard to type (just got a tetnus shot earlier so my arm's pretty stiff) so I'll be brief. Just picked up Heroes of Battle today. Some interesting ideas and stuff, as well as plenty of war related things, like a bunch of new siege weapons, such a trebuchet. Some stuff I didn't like too much, some stuff I thought was real cool. Between 6 and 7 stars. Get it if you want to do large wars, but otherwise don't bother. Okay, I gotta' admit though, the dread commando PrC is just cool.

lonesoldier

First Post
I might pick up HoB, but I am writing up my own Book o' War for the massive interplanar campaign I'm going to start.

If you name is Dan, Ryan, Tyler or Dan, disregard those statements above.

Remove ads