DM Workshops TONIGHT at 9:00 Central! Piratecat's here!

Breakstone

First Post
Hello! I'm Tsunami, host of the ever popular "DM Workshop," held at your friendly local EN World Chat Room (#dnd3e).

I've been asked by my sponsor thatdarncat to start up a little public relations thread. So here we go!

For those not in the know, DM Workshops are bi-weekly discussions in the En World Chat Room (#dnd3e) held at 9:00 Central Time. Every other week, we have a new DM-related topic to discuss, from House Rules, to High Level Gaming, to Creating Memorable Settings and NPCs. However, we still leave room to talk about whatever DM-related issues have been tickling your fancy!

Here's the schedule of past and future DM Workshops:

Past DM Workshops

- House Rules

- High Level Gaming

Workshops

4/7/2004: Creating Memorable Settings and NPCs

5/5/2004: Campaigns: Beginning, Middle, End

5/19/2004: Populating Worlds and Dungeons

6/2/2004: Science, Psionics, and Technology: Fitting Odd Concepts Into Your Campaign

Look forward to more of these DM Workshops in the future! From now on, they will be held every other Wednesday night. See you there!

Last edited:

Breakstone

First Post
Hey hey! Look at the schedule! DM Workshops, planned in advance? Whaaa?

I'd also like to introduce my new partner in crime- er, I mean, Workshops... Neko_Ali!

So join us on the 5th for the next workshop!

RCanning

First Post
OK. 9:00 Central Time... May a foreigner ask for a city that is in this time zone. I have been hunting online for a world clock (time converter) and they all do city to city. I have yet to find one that mentions "Central Time".

It is the same as me saying 9:00 EDST, no one outside of Australia would have a clue; I know what it means and was having trouble finding anything online that would explain it either.

Sorry for the horrible question.

Richard Canning

RCanning

First Post
ARGH: Stupid slow network duplicated my post. I have edited and removed the second instance.

Last edited:

ConnorSB

First Post
Austen, TX is in the central time zone. 9 pm there is 7pm on the west coast (LA, San Francisco), and 10 pm on the east coast (New York City, Boston, etc)

Breakstone

First Post
Hope you guys can make it!

And sorry for the late time- I'd start earlier, but I'd have to be absent for about 20 minutes part way through.

Although, with Neko_Ali as my new partner, things may change... :cool:

Breakstone

First Post
Well, I think that was one of the most successful DM Workshops yet! We had guest appearances by both Piratecat and Eric Noah! And Eric Noah's running an Arcana Unearthed campaign! Just like me! Tee hee!

Er, anyways... join us in two weeks for the next DM Workshop! And yes, transcripts will be posted soon!

Remove ads