D&D 5E DMDave Adventure Thoughts?

Retreater

Legend
I have seen some shorter adventures made by DMDave (Glaive of the Revent King) is one, often advertised online, but I've never heard anyone who has bought, read, or run one. I've tried Google, to no avail.
I'm in a predicament that I am going to need a short, low-level adventure quickly, and these are already available on Roll20.
I can't run anything from Tales from the Yawning Portal or Saltmarsh (this group has been playing together since the 1990s, and we've played a lot of adventures before.) I don't think I have time to write my own and put everything into VTT.

OptionalRule

Adventurer
I was on his Patreon for awhile. They're fine. I believe he pays people to write most of them and doesn't write them himself. They're smash and bash, but are as fun as anything else. For the price of the Patreon it seems pretty worth it if you need lots of options for adventures.

that-dmdave

First Post
I was on his Patreon for awhile. They're fine. I believe he pays people to write most of them and doesn't write them himself. They're smash and bash, but are as fun as anything else. For the price of the Patreon it seems pretty worth it if you need lots of options for adventures.
Nope. I write most of the content on there except for the stuff titled "presented by". :D

- Dave

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases