DMG 2 Stat Block Format

pogre

Legend
Greetings,

Is there a program available (Commercial or free) that can crank out stat blocks in the DMG2 format for a custom monster.

I like the new stat block, but I'm not crazy about setting them up.

Thanks!

Sir Brennen

Legend
Well, Eric Noah came out with a template for the DMG II stat block (actually first appearing in Dungeon magazine) which can be found at the ETools site (though the link for the template in their freebies section currently appears broken. Eric, did you move the file?)

NPC Designer also supports the new stat block format.

I'm guessing that PCGen also supports it, and is the only freeware app of this bunch.

kingpaul

First Post
Sir Brennen said:
I'm guessing that PCGen also supports it, and is the only freeware app of this bunch.
Not yet we don't. There's some code work that is being done as we speak to support it. Its on the plate of things to get done though.

Connorsrpg

Adventurer
If this helps to do your own, I have a word doc version where you just type in the needed info.

I did this for our own CS that includes Honor, Taint and Truenames and does away with Alignment (so just ignore about the 3rd line) add Al to 2nd?

I have put in some common stats that are eaily replaced if different.

Connors

Attachments

• Character Sheet - NPC - Statblock.doc
    22 KB · Views: 91

pogre

Legend
After looking at all of the options out there I went with NPC Designer by our own Vascant. The stat blocks are beautiful and the program does so much more. By far the best $15.00 I have spent in gaming in a long, long time. In short, I highly recommend it.

Havlo

First Post
talmar said:
I emailed it to you.

Happy gaming,

Be sure to read the readme.txt

thanks talmar!

edit: actually i don't see it in my email. try sending it to mcfarlandster at gmail dot com

Last edited:

Remove ads