• Resources are back! Use the menu in the main navbar. If you own a resource, please check it for formatting, icons, etc.

DMs Guild Classics Wishlist

Nikosandros

Golden Procrastinator
I wonder if they will ever have Mythus again. Back before all PDFs were pulled by WotC, at least a couple of manuals used to be available.

darjr

I crit!
It depends on scans and availability of books to scan. Ask Matt and maybe they can prioritize it. I think by now they are looking for things to publish/rescan.

Kind of a strange thing. I just bought the AD&D 1E Forgotten Realms Campaign Set. For some reason, one of the three PDFs in the set is GR3: Treasure Maps, an accessory for AD&D 2E.

cbwjm

I can add a custom title.
Kind of a strange thing. I just bought the AD&D 1E Forgotten Realms Campaign Set. For some reason, one of the three PDFs in the set is GR3: Treasure Maps, an accessory for AD&D 2E.
That happens from time to time. They will likely fix it if notified. I can't quite recall which one it was but I think one of the planescape products I had had a random map page from another product.

Well, the comment section on the product indicates this has been an issue for two years. Hopefully they'll fix it when they update it for POD.

Advertisement