D&D General DMs Guild Classics POD & PDF Wishlist

Igwilly

First Post
(in Igwilly's voice) And the Complete Barbarian's Handbook.

You did it just right, thank you! ^^
It's odd that some "lists" - some group of related books - just are missing some of their entries.
I deeply appreciate their effort in bringing pdfs of “classic” editions available, though: this is the only way I can legally play 2e, and almost any other past edition. I’m just somewhat puzzled by cases like Wizard Spell Compendium, BECMI, and, of course, Barbarian’s Handbook.

Igwilly

First Post
I would choose Wrath of the Immortals. I mean, it is an “important” book for BECMI, I guess.
The previously mentioned book is one I would like to have it, but bets aren’t about your wishes.
However, I cannot actually make bets right now. I’ve spent all my available money in fancy wizard-themed RPG dice :(

KirayaTiDrekan

Adventurer
I would choose Wrath of the Immortals. I mean, it is an “important” book for BECMI, I guess.
The previously mentioned book is one I would like to have it, but bets aren’t about your wishes.
However, I cannot actually make bets right now. I’ve spent all my available money in fancy wizard-themed RPG dice :(

I have no available money. I do stuff like this (tracking lists and such) so I can pretend that I can actually buy the stuff I want. :p It is a sad, sad existence.

Davinshe

Explorer
I would absolutely love to get the various map tiles pack up. And I'd like them to have the individual tiles as .png or .jpeg or something. It'd be nice to have a high quality copy of those that I could make maps from.

KirayaTiDrekan

Adventurer
Things seem to be winding down a bit as the Newest D&D in Print section is now featured more prominently. And, we only have one new PDF this week.

HWR2: Kingdom of Nithia

Also in print...

Domains of Dread (2E Ravenloft)
Underdark (4E)

Remove ads