D&D General DMs Guild Classics POD & PDF Wishlist

cbwjm

Seb-wejem
I'm hoping that this is due to people being busy with conventions, however I recall they put out a call for scans from people who own the books. Maybe they have run through all that they received. I'm hopeful that this isn't the case and that we will see more in the future.

Igwilly

First Post
I heard they outsource that task for a company.
Honestly, I can think of two cases, one very good, and one very bad.
Good: They’re taking a time to review what still isn’t available. They’re dealing with a lot of books, sometimes you must check what’s left.
Bad: the company is not doing the job anymore so WotC needs to find a new one.
I don’t believe they will stop the releases entirely, but each case has different complications.

Echohawk

Shirokinukatsukami fan
This is the second week in a row with nothing new. Given some of the stuff that's still not available, this makes me worry a touch.

Over on RPG.net, Matt wrote:
Matt-M-McElroy said:
We're not stopping, we're just slowing down a little as what we have left is odds-n-ends and titles that are not easy to scan (missing bits, cumbersome maps/elements, etc). We don't plan on leaving titles out just because, but some may take longer than others to get up on site.
So I don't think there is reason to panic about the gaps yet.

Igwilly

First Post
Ok, now I’m worried. It has been quite some time without new classic pdfs being released. Did WotC said anything more about this subject?

Remove ads