D&D General DMs Guild Classics POD & PDF Wishlist

I'm planning on running a Greyhawk campaign set in the Wild Coast, and I'm still waiting for the late 2E era Slavers! adventure to be put up on the DM's Guild. It's highly regarded, and most of the similar books from the era, like the Scarlet Brotherhood, have been up for a while now. Not clear why this would take so long.

Parmandur

Book-Friend
I'm planning on running a Greyhawk campaign set in the Wild Coast, and I'm still waiting for the late 2E era Slavers! adventure to be put up on the DM's Guild. It's highly regarded, and most of the similar books from the era, like the Scarlet Brotherhood, have been up for a while now. Not clear why this would take so long.

My understanding is of a year or two ago is that the DMsGuild is having issues finding quality copies of a lot of books to scan properly.

Greatwyrm

Been here a while...
Is there a copy of the 2e Land of Fate monster supplement out there and I'm just missing it? I admit I could just be failing at The Internet, but it seems like the only major missing title from that setting at the DM's Guild.

Remove ads