• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E DnD Lore Adequacy

JanoM

Villager
Hey,

Me and my friends just launched our e-commerce website. We sell 3D Printed DnD Miniatures for people to play with or paint.

Here’s a link if you want to check it out:

Bring DnD miniatures to life!

If this reaches to any DnD enthusiast, we’d appreciate your feedback. The main thing I’m concerned is that our Races, Classes, and naming of the products might not be completely true to the original DnD Lore.

DnD is boundaryless and all about imagination and freedom but if someone here could take a look :)

Thanks

#DnD #DnDLore #ForgottenRealms #DnDMiniatures #Dungeons&Dragons

dave2008

Legend
I don't tend to click on links I don't know. Can you provide a company name or something I can google and navigate there myself?

ezo

Where is that Singe?
I don't tend to click on links I don't know. Can you provide a company name or something I can google and navigate there myself?

I've already checked it out. Nice minis with decent prices IMO.

JanoM

Villager
Hey, yea sure, if you type "RPG Guild" in google we should be at the very top.

Just to make sure - the main page looks like this:

I'm really looking forward to what you have to say!
Zrzut ekranu 2024-05-24 o 16.09.47.png

dave2008

Legend
OK, the website looks nice. I like how you listed monsters by type.

I also see your issue now. You are using STL files made by others and just printing them correct? So perhaps the file name doesn't match what it actually is. For example, you this dragon as a 5e Adult Red Dragon. However, this is a Pathfinder red dragon, not a 5e red. I can't say I am going to go through the whole site, but I noticed a few issues with the dragons. I noticed at least two mislabeled reds and a white. There may be more.

1716560954264.png

JanoM

Villager
Thanks Dave!

Yea, we buy STL file licenses from multiple digital sculptors that fit our vision. We want to create value in two areas. One - the quality of prints, and we are already on a high level, and two which is DnD rooted. We are relatively new to DnD but we fell in love with it and we are on a mission to create a strongly connected to its origins.

We appreciate the feedback! It will take a while to properly classify all of the Races, Classes, etc. We try to rely on Forgotten Realms Wiki, what would you suggest?

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads