• We players should adventure by concensus and let our imaginations soar

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • DM?

Votes: 2 15.4%

Status
Not open for further replies.

Psionicist

Explorer
You are now added to my personal ignore list for immature behaviousr, just as the rest who create silly polls like this.

reapersaurus

First Post
WHY do you feel you NEED a turn?
Or DESERVE a turn for a self-admitted stupid poll?

You are spamming the boards now.
Stop it.

(and everyone else who doesn't have the self-control to NOT post.)

Bass Puppet

First Post
LOL!

I find this very funny.

"Come'on everybody, stop," "Stop doing that" "Your clogging the boards" "Boo Hoo, Boo Hoo"

Now that is funny.

reapersaurus

First Post
Information said:
Why do you have to be so Tyrannical?
Why do you have to be so knee-jerk combatative?
I swear, recently people are going out of their way just to take up a conflicting stance, so they can have argument!

This poll is a complete waste of time, and the original poster knows it, and SHOULD be reprimanded and has been.
The only thing remaining is for a moderator to close the thread, and then make a announcement to everyone to stop with the crap threads.

for you to weakly defend the poster without any reasoning seems to be you just begging for argument without any substance.
At least the figure-skating is substantial argument, if kind of a waste of mental exercise. :p

Carnifex

First Post
Bass Puppet said:
I vote for reapersaurus for the roll of Moderator. Sounds like the others fell asleep.

I have to say I really don't second the notion to make reapersaurus a moderator.

But in this case, I agree with him totally. The whole 'random poll' thing is starting to lose what little humour value it had originally.

Hopefully after this little poll-fest everyone will get it out of their system and settle down again... hopefully...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads