Critical Role Do you Critical Role?

Do you Critical Role?

• Um...what's 'Critical Role'? Is it some kind of podcast or something?

Votes: 3 1.3%
  • I've never watched a single episode.

Votes: 51 22.9%
  • Not really. It's just not my cup of tea.

Votes: 62 27.8%
  • Eh, I'll watch it every now and then, when I'm bored or whatever.

Votes: 22 9.9%
  • Every now and then, when I can find the time.

Votes: 29 13.0%
  • I'm a regular viewer. Is it Thursday yet?

Votes: 35 15.7%
  • Yep. And Talks Machina, and Between the Sheets, and Handbooker Helper, and...

Votes: 21 9.4%

• Poll closed .

CleverNickName

Limit Break Dancing
My wife and I are weekly regulars; it's pretty much replaced "Netflix and chill" for us on Thursday nights.

Yeah, we're one of those couples.

Psyzhran2357

First Post
I used to follow it, but don't have the time or patience to sit through the full four hour episodes, especially since they go into the wee hours in my timezone.

Funnily enough, I find myself watching more of their side content (Between the Sheets, MAME Drop, whatever the hell it is Travis is doing while wearing a cowboy hat...) than the actual show itself.

iserith

Magic Wordsmith
I've tried watching and it doesn't meet my requirements for games or gaming podcasts. Those requirements being: It must be funny and/or very productive. Preferably both which is the goal I set for my games. Unfortunately, I don't find it funny and they don't get enough interesting content in over the course of a session to keep me engaged.

BookBarbarian

Expert Long Rester
I'll listen to the podcasts while a do yardwork. Never bothered with Between the Sheets.

But I pass Handbooker Helpers on to my noobie players all the time.

cbwjm

Seb-wejem
I've been told it's pretty good and that I should watch it but I don't have enough time in the day to watch this alongside everything else.

Asgorath

Explorer
Watching on YouTube at 1.25x or 1.5x speed makes it much easier, I usually go with 1.25x which shaves off nearly an hour per episode. It's amazing how quickly you get used to it, I can barely stand watching it at normal speed now.

cmad1977

Hero
Also: while I enjoy the show and listen to the podcast(only), I don’t particularly enjoy it when they players get all... ‘actory’. Which is weird I guess because they’re professional actors. I just want to tell them ‘we get it! You’re VERY sad!’

Remove ads