D&D 5E Do you have a 5e YouTube channel? Please share the link

Greg K

Legend
Do any of you have 5e YouTube channels? A year and a half after surviving near death from COVID, I am for the most part still pretty much homebound. To help pass the time, I have recently been watching YouTube channels of 5e homebrewers, reviewers of third party products, and advice givers. I know about Dungeon Coach, ZIpperon Disney, Treantmonk, Dungeon Dudes, Industructoboy, Nerdarchy, Nerd Immersion, Ginny Di, Web DM (plus a few others) I am looking for more channels to help pass the time and give me ideas for homebrewing/running when I am able. If you have a channel please share the link here.

Thanks.

Last edited:

Cistern

Explorer
I'm going to assume you know about Matt Colville. Other YouTube channels I enjoy are Jorphan, Sly Flourish, The Alexandrian, Taking20, Dicebreakers and Alphastream. I could also recommend a bevy of podcasts and blogs as well, but that might not be your thing, since you only referenced YouTube. Hope this helps. I hope you feel better soon!

Greg K

Legend
I'm going to assume you know about Matt Colville. Other YouTube channels I enjoy are Jorphan, Sly Flourish, The Alexandrian, Taking20, Dicebreakers and Alphastream. I could also recommend a bevy of podcasts and blogs as well, but that might not be your thing, since you only referenced YouTube. Hope this helps. I hope you feel better soon!
Thanks @Cistern

Remove ads