Do You Want A Tricorder Boxed Set?

Of course you do! And luckily, Modiphius has announced a boxed set version of Star Trek Adventures which they're billing as "the world's first wearable roleplaying game", because the box is shaped like a tricorder, complete with strap!

seven-new-products-to-beam-up-modiphius-entertainment-announces-new-star-trek-adventures-relea...jpg

No price has been announced yet, but the set comes with digest-sized Gamester and Player Guides, the Shackleton Expanse campaign setting, and a range of dice, tokens, and cards.

The Tricorder Collecto's Edition Boxed Set is coming this fall.

Coming this fall is the Star Trek Adventures tricorder boxed set, the ultimate collectible for tabletop fans of the original series. The tricorder is the world’s first wearable roleplaying game for tabletop fans on the move and cosplayers alike. The set contains a 300-page digest-sized core rulebook, campaign booklet, rules summary sheets, dice, tokens, and character cards for both the crew of the NCC-1701 U.S.S. Enterprise and the crew of the U.S.S. Lexington (featured in the Star Trek Adventures living campaign and forthcoming Shackleton Expanse Campaign Guide).

Every component has been designed to immerse you in the style of the original series, with the full-color digest edition core rulebook featuring a graphic design based on the screen displays and color scheme of the original series’ Enterprise, with lavish illustrations of the era. Its unique collector’s edition dice match the colors of Captain Kirk’s tunic in green and gold.

Opening with a magnetic flap at the top of the box, it features paneling and texture designs based on the original tricorder prop. The tricorder is made from durable ultra-density board, while the components inside are robust but lightweight.

The core rulebook was edited to reflect playing during the Kirk era, giving players all the tools and rules needed to play in the 2260s. This box set is a must-have for Star Trek Adventures fans running an original series campaign, as well as fans of original Star Trek who want an entry into the contemporary roleplaying game.

MidnightBlue

Explorer
Yes...yes I badly do!

For that matter, I still want an Original Series Core Book with the same aesthetic designs as it sounds like we are getting in the Tricorder print products.
And by an OS Core Book, I was meaning a deluxe hardback. I know there is a digest sized book in this set.

Yes please! I know I’ll be preordering as soon as it goes up. Also looking forward to the Shackleton expanse hardcover sourcebook they announced, I love planet of the week trek, but I also love contained sector setting for trek too… once long ago I was so looking forward to the Orion space boxed set from LUG that never materialized… and I hope this book will deliver something like I was wishing for from that product.

Scribe Ineti

Explorer
Yes please! I know I’ll be preordering as soon as it goes up. Also looking forward to the Shackleton expanse hardcover sourcebook they announced, I love planet of the week trek, but I also love contained sector setting for trek too… once long ago I was so looking forward to the Orion space boxed set from LUG that never materialized… and I hope this book will deliver something like I was wishing for from that product.
I thought I was pretty up on my LUG lore, having loved the game and following it back in the day. I don't remember a mention of an Orion box set. At any rate, you might like the SECG. It details the Shackleton Expanse enough to make it a full-blown campaign setting plus plenty of tools to customize it to your own ends. You could easily spend dozens of episodes in this one region of space. And speaking of Orions....

aramis erak

Legend
I thought I was pretty up on my LUG lore, having loved the game and following it back in the day. I don't remember a mention of an Orion box set. At any rate, you might like the SECG. It details the Shackleton Expanse enough to make it a full-blown campaign setting plus plenty of tools to customize it to your own ends. You could easily spend dozens of episodes in this one region of space. And speaking of Orions....
There was an orions set. It wasn't boxed, tho'. It was two books shrink-wrapped to an 8.6x11.5" or so card, with a hanging hole for store hooks. I have a copy somewhere... but in the meantime...

Remove ads

Latest threads

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases