• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Doctor Who -- "The Impossible Planet"

BrooklynKnight

First Post
sniffles said:
I think this version of the Doctor is a little harder than some of his past incarnations. He was also a bit preoccupied, what with trying to save the universe from a terrible horror and worrying about possibly being stuck on that isolated space station for the rest of his very very long life.

I was rather amused the other day to turn on 'The Mummy 2' on TNT and realize that the guy who played the captain in 'The Impossible Planet' played Izzy the balloon captain in that movie. :)

He also played Rocco in the BBC Version of Casanova, which starred, non other then Tennant.

MonsterMash

First Post
I enjoyed this two parter a lot, but not as much as the two parter that ends the season. The sf/horror plot may be a little bit cliched (Event Horizon, Doom), but it was well done.

Kesh

First Post
I just have to say, they must not have horror movies in the future. Because the whole episode was screaming that from the beginning. "No! Don't open that door!" ;)

Remove ads